My boyfriend and I have just returned from a long weekend at this hotel and had a brilliant time. Although the room was small, we still had enough room to get ready. We used the safe provided in the room everyday which was extremely helpful! The staff were extremely helpful, givign us information about the metro, and attractions such as a river cruise. The only negative thing would be that the breakfast was not brilliant. We had the same thing everyday, it lacked variety. The hotel said there was a variety of cheeses but there was only one, and there was no hot food.
Check out was at 12 and our train wasnt until 9pm but the hotel allowed up to leave our bags there while we used up our last day in Paris, and we were even able to come back to the hotel early and chill out on the sofa in the reception area. The hotel is close to the metro stations which is a very easy transport system to understand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel combines history and modernity in an atmosphere of discretion and comfort. Our establishment offers peaceful and pleasant rooms, equipped with a minibar, satellite television and en-suite bathrooms. A sophisticated display of beige, cream and pastel blue colors, wrought-iron staircases, canopy beds, a decor worthy of the most beautiful thoughts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Sevres Saint Germain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sevres Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Sevres Saint Germain