My husband and I just returned from Paris, where we spent our 1 year wedding anniversary. Although I usually don't write reviews, I thought this would be helpful for people who choose this place...
The hotel is ok for it's location as very close to all sightseeing locations and is located in a funky, jazzy area surruonded by brasseries and caffes, which we liked.
The overall experience of this hotel is average for various reasons:
1. Room size- very tiny, only space to turn around
2. The bathroom was good, but doors to shower has a gap and we constantly flooded our bathroom.
3. Breakfast was so poor- for a 4 star hotel you would expect a large buffet with large selection of breakfast items. But there we were offered only continental breakfast with 1 hot item- eggs, made from egg powder. Yuk.
Having said that, rooms and hotel is clean and if you don't mind a tiny room with poor breakfast, this will be a place for you.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Timhotel Tour Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elysee Montparnasse Hotel
- Elysee Montparnasse Paris