2,293 results
All reviewsrue clereiffel towerecole militaireblackout shadesrick stevessuperior roomaround the cornerde marsgreat neighborhoodrodin museumwithin walking distancethe hotel staffmetro stopeiffel tourwonderful hotelwould definitely stay here againminute walk
Reviewed July 27, 2009

From the moment I found this hotel in Rick Steves book I knew it would be fantastic. I checked reviews on Tripadvisor and then emailed the hotel to arrange for 3 rooms for 6 people. Christian emailed me back almost immediately with a special rate that included breakfast and tickets to the Louvre. I sent him several emails with questions and he answered them all patiently and when I got confused he even took the time to call and explain the details to me. (not something you would expect from a hotel in Paris when you are coming from Canada).
He also arranged for a shuttle to and from the airport for us.
The hotel and rooms were just as the website showed it, clean, bright, large and new. The breakfast was one of the best Europe has to offer and the service was incredible. Frederica at the front desk was just wonderful and unfortunately I can't remember the names of all the other people at the front desk but they were all so great at finding our destinations and tranportation as well as recommending places to see or dine at.
We found the Hotel to be a great home base as the Eiffel Tower was only a very short walk away and the subway was only a couple of minute walk as well.
Just outside your doorstep the Rue Cler area is full of great restaurants, cafe's, pastry shops, grocery stores and so much more. After a full day of site seeing you can come back and always find a great place to either relax, eat dinner or just enjoy the atmosphere in one of the many outdoor restaurant/cafe's..
We all would come back again and would recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to visit Paris.
As a last note, everyone spoke perfect English if that is a problem for anyone.
We can't thank everyone at the hotel enough for making our stay so wonderful and filled with great memories!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
6  Thank dragonfly37
Reviewed July 22, 2009

Great location...very close to Eiffel Tower and Seine river. Located near Rue Cler which has wonderful delis, bakeries, shops. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank yukonmom
Reviewed July 17, 2009

My wife and I stayed at the Relais Bosquet back in May '08 (I'm a little late with this review). This was our first time to Paris. I definitely would recommend this hotel to anyone. I went through countless reviews of many hotels before finally deciding to stay here. The main reason for choosing this hotel was the price and the location. You are very close to the Eiffel Tower at this hotel, and our room actually had a view of the Tower out the window! We loved watching at night when the lights were flashing. So amazing!

We did not try the breakfast they offer, as we wanted to get out into the city and experience the different cafes and restaurants. In hindsight, the breakfast seems a little overpriced compared to what we could get elsewhere. There are several cafes just a block from the hotel. Another thing we loved was Rue Cler. Several nights after a long day seeing the city, we would stop on Rue Cler before heading back to our room to get food, like an early light dinner snack. Just right down the street.

I could go on and on about our experience, but I definitely recommend staying here. The Relais Bosquet is great if you want to be close to the Eiffel Tower; if you want the option to have a view of the Eiffel Tower from your room; if you want a nice cozy clean room; and you want to be close to a Metro station.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DMO_child
Reviewed July 13, 2009

We stayed at Hotel Relais Bosquet for 5 nights in June after getting a very good price on the Internet. The superior room was large, comfortable, clean and very quiet. The hotel is located in the Rue Cler area and is a short walk away from the Eiffel tower, a Metro line and many fine restaurants. The convenience of its location really can't be overstated. Paris is for walking and you can get around very well with the Relais Bosquet as your starting point.

The front desk staff were very helpful throughout our stay, including booking the extremely enjoyable Paris Illumination tour for us.

Although we took advantage of the breakfast buffet a couple of times for convenience sake, we found it a bit overpriced. Other than that, we have nothing but good things to say. There was free internet in the lobby which was much appreciated. This was a good choice for us and we recommend it highly.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank flynn78
Reviewed July 13, 2009

We spent 5 days in this hotel just before Christmas in 2008. Our first room was very nice, but tiny--for 2 people and luggage. The second night we were able to upgrade easily (for a slight increase in room rate) into a large, airy comfortable room. The beds in both rooms were quiet and comfortable and the rooms are attractive. And I loved the electric kettle so much I bought one for my office. I was delighted to see that the lobby has 2 computers for guests to check email and browse the internet--although Americans should be aware that there are some differences in the French keyboards (Where is the @?). The people who worked at the hotel were all really helpful--and tolerant of my long-ago studied French--from the managers to the housekeepers. Christian, the manager, was just charming. We also loved the neighborhood, which was not far from l'Ecole Militare and the Eiffel Tower. The hotel was about 3 blocks from a Metro station. There were lots of choices of nearby restaurants, and the hotel staff gave good recommendations. This was a great little hotel. I'd happily stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2008