“Wonderful Paris Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris

You added Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris to your Saves list
Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   19 rue du Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris, France (Tour Eiffel / Invalides)   |
Ranked #85 of 1,811 Hotels in Paris
Winchester, California
“Wonderful Paris Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Fantastic location, easy walking distance to many sites. Eiffel Tower short walk, many Art Museums, wonderful restaurants close by. Staff and service was Excellent, we were greeted by Christian, very friendly, he answered our many questions about the area. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Windows that open and beautiful view. We stayed five wonderful days and will definitely stay here again. Breakfast was great!. The coffee pastry shop around the corner was what you would expect in Paris, Awesome!

Room Tip: Higher floors had better views and superior rooms are a little larger. Also ask for softer bed if a...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Margo R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
  • Korean first
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

This hotel was recommended by a friend and was as great as I had hoped. I arrived at the hotel around 9 am and although check-in was not until 4 pm, I was given a key to my room. I was very thankful as I had just spent several weeks in a location with minimal electricity and was looking forward to getting cleaned up before exploring the city.

The room was on the third floor and was very clean. I enjoyed taking the spiral staircase after initially dropping my luggage off via the elevator.

The hotel is very close to the Eiffel Tower and the staff of the hotel are very helpful with directions. They also gave me a map and highlighted different routes for me. There is a lovely pastry shop right next door as well as a small grocery store a few doors down.

This morning as I checked out very early to catch my flight, the gentleman at the front desk made me a cup of hot tea and helped me with my suitcase out to the shuttle. The hospitality at this hotel is wonderful and I will definitely stay here again the next time I am in Paris.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Deborah B
NEW JERSEY, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed at the Hotel Relais Bosquet three eyars ago with our kids and their significant others, and the best compliment we can give is that.. we are returning there again in a couple of weeks, with my sister. The location is perfect, a few seconds walk to Rue Cler restaurants and shops, and a few minutes to the Eiffel Tower and grounds. Desk staff was attentive and helpful, and , if you like walking, you can walk from here to just about any of the major Paris sites, very easily. Arc de Triomphe is about a 25 min walk. The Seine about 10 mins. Breakfast was good, not great, but all that one needs to get a good start to the day! Again, the best complinent we can give is to give them our repeat business, which we are doing! My wife and I used to work in Hotels, and we enjoy staying at well-run properties!

Room Tip: some great restaurants tucked away on a side streets in the area.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank DENNISSG
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I took my partner for a weekend in Paris as birthday treat and just got back last night. We came by Eurostar and it was easy to get the metro to the hotel which was only a 5 minute walk. The hotel staffs were very friendly and recommended a great traditional French restaurant for dinner close by and we also got a great room with a view of the Eiffel tower from bed (Room 64). This room was supposed to be smaller than the other rooms however we found it was fine for us.

The area was perfect for us as it wasn't very touristy and had some lovely cafes/bars just down the road. The weather was so nice we could sit in the sun with a glass of good wine and watch the world go by. It was a short walk to the Eiffel tower about 15 minute’s maximum. I thought the location was great and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 64 had the view of the Eiffel tower from the bed.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Marls_77
Bluemont, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

We spent another delightful week, our 8th, 23-30 Mar. 2014. This is a beautiful boutique hotel in an excellent location. Rue Cler is a blk away and the Ecole Militaire metro sta. approx. 2 blks away. Rooms are of average size for Paris are impeccably maintained and are fully equipped with all essentials. We prefer the superior room on the courtyard for the size, 2 windows, separate toilet room and quieter environment. The concierge staff is always helpful with directions and reservations for dinner, tours, and transport. The owner and manager are typically just a step away in the lobby to provide on-site leadership and follow up to any questions or issues which may arise.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank wahoo65
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice, typical Paris hotel in a perfect location next to Rue Cler in the quiet 7th. We had a fairly large room with space for luggage, a couple of chaies, a bench and a chest as well as a wardrobe. The king bed was comfortable. The newly done bathroom had two sinks and a nice tub/shower combo with plenty of room. The breakfast buffet was nice. The hotel is more expensive than other 3-star hotels in the neighborhood, but a little roomier.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Bobby44881
RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Our room was clean and comfortable. It was small but we knew that at the time of the booking. From my experience, it seems like all of the hotel rooms in Europe are small. We paid a little more for an Eiffel Tower view, which we enjoyed, but you had to be standing in the window to see it. The breakfast was very good. I had read another review about the chocolate croissants and was looking forward to these and they did not disappoint. The staff spoke English, and were happy to help us with restaurant suggestions and directions, and also warned us to stay away from "the Romanian kids" who would be trying to rip us off. The hotel is situated right around the corner from Rue Cler, with lots of shops and restaurants. It is about a 10-15 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower, about 20-25 minute walk to Champs Elysses , from which you can see Ponte Alexandre, Jardin Tulieries, The Louvre, Notre Dame and St. Chappelle. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room with an Eiffel Tower view for this once in a lifetime trip.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple