“Great location and service.”

Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris
Ranked #148 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great location and service.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Just blocks from Eiffel Tower and Metro. Staff was extremely helpful. They pointed us in the right direction for Museum passes so we wouldn't have to wait in line. Very good maps were supplied. Quite room for sure. I would stay here again for sure. Breakfast was included and had good choices.

Room Tip: I paid extra for a view of Eiffel Tower - we had a view but did have to lean out the window to see i...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Amacgolf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (402)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I learned about this boutique hotel from Rick Steves' Paris travel guidebook. Initially I flinched at the published room rates, then saw their fantastic offer on Facebook. I am so happy I booked this hotel for our first trip to Paris!

Located in the 7th arrondissement, Rue Cler area, the hotel is a short walk to the Eiffel Tower and even shorter stroll to the Ecole Militaire Metro station. We found this to be very critical for us, esp when we were running late for morning tours. Rue Cler is filled with cafes and restaurants and you will be at a loss to choose where to eat dinner after a day of walking the streets of Paris! There is also a Carrefour store at nearby Avenue de la Motte-Picquet.

Our room was on the 4th floor with a view of rue du Champ de Mars. There was no street noise at all that bothered our sleep, which was uninterrupted during our stay also owing to the extremely comfortable bed and electric blackout shades. The bathtub/shower stall was a tad small, IMO, but the whole bathroom was really clean, and kept that way during our stay. We also appreciated the free wi-fi.

Daily buffet breakfast was included in our FB room rate. There was more than enough to satisfy your appetite - scrambled and boiled eggs, sausages, hams, pancakes, breads, croissants, cheese, butter, cereals, fruit juices, milk, coffee, tea and yogurt. We never had to wait for a table, although this could have been because it was no longer the busy summer season.

We did not use the iPod sound system in the room nor the computer facilities at the ground floor waiting area, but appreciated that these were available for us.

Booking, check-in and check-out were all easy and trouble-free.

I would not hesitate to return to this hotel. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Check if their offer on Facebook is available. Room rate with breakfast is deeply discounted!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank elatinazo
Oklahoma
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was our first trip to Paris, so I was very nervous about where to book a hotel & locations. Hotel rooms were expensive in Paris, so trying to find something mid range in a area you want is not always easy. The room was small but not uncomfortable. It had space for everything we brought. We took a cab to the hotel and were greeted with kind and helpful staff. The staff was very accommodating in helping with directions, getting a cab for us and helping us print out our boarding tickets. The location was perfect for walking to many of the sites we wanted to see, we could see the Eiffel Tower out of our hotel room & felt safe walking in this area. There are many good restaurants close by, but I would recommend the hotel's breakfast buffet. It offered a good variety of items and was very good. If you only want a croissant or something small there is a wonderful bakery just next door. The room was clean, it offered everything we needed from shampoo, soaps, blow dryer,etc. There was a flat screen television, but the only station that was in English was CNN. However, that didn't matter, we were not there to watch tv. I will book this hotel on my next trip!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Terri17
Shropshire
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. Before arriving I emailed the hotel who gave me advice on the best route from CDG airport (take the Roisseybus to opera and then the metro to Ecole Militaire) as well as local restaurant recommendations - nothing was too much trouble.

It is located in walking distance to the Eiffel Tower as well as being a street away from Rue Cler with market stalls, bistros, bakeries and bars.

The hotel has a lovely feel to it and our room was well decorated and furnished with gorgeous pillows and bedding. The flat screen TV, music centre, fridge and complimentary sweets/tea making facilities were a nice bonus. The bathroom was also decorated to a high standard with a lovely shower.

The continental breakfast was yummy with plenty of choice of breads, meats, cheeses, fruit, pastries and yoghurts. The eating area did get very busy so some guests had to wait for a free table - the only negative.

The hotel has free wifi as well as internet facilities in the reception area which was great as we were able to print out our return flight boarding cards!

Would highly recommend and will look to return.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Dawn1e
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Ah, such a hotel! I was over the moon in love with you last year. The sunny front room so perfect. The staff so nice. I requested Room 15, begged for room 15, the room from last year, hoped I would get room 15, but the hotel could not and does not promise rooms. They got me taroom in the front so i could hear street noise which I like but what i got was a blah beige characterless room weirdly designed. Go down the hall= the toilet. Next door= the closet. The next door= the shower. A really dumb design. Last year the room was perfect!! I was sooo disappointed and told Bertrand. One night while working on the computer in the lobby I observed the balding night desk guy grow impatient with a senior guest, from either Australia or New Zealand,clearly his first time traveling in Paris. I was embarrassed for the hotel and meant to report it to Bertrand and Christian it was so inappropriate and unkind.

Christian was very helpful as usual when i had concerns over my hair appointment and even called the salon to discuss my hair charges which was very kind. Sometimes, though, I almost had the sense that the staff was making fun of me this year. I didn't leave feeling so warm and fuzzy as last year. Still, I will definitely stay here again next year. The location on Rue Cler and 20 minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower is perfect. The people who work there are really very lovely.

But, please, please- Bertrand and Christian- make this Seattle gal happy. I live in a grey place. Giving me a colorless room was soo disappointing!! Room 15 to me, please!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Marydianesanford
relaisbosquet, Directeur général at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Madam
We thank you for your review here on Tripadvisor.
To make sure you will have a "colorful" bedroom you will have to book a Standard bedroom and your reservation was for a Superior bedroom.
We were pretty fully booked during your stay and therefore we could not move you to another room.
These Standard rooms are scheduled to be entirely renovated within the next months and we told our general manager-owner to avoid grey for decoration purpose even if it is "out of fashion".
For your next stay we shall do our best so you can have room 15.
In every hotel all around the world it is always better to ask questions to the day staff more knowledgeable and less tired than the night staff.
We know that there is no excuse for not being courteous with our guests mostly when they check in and have already travelled thousands of miles to come to Paris.
Relais Bosquet Hotel as we feel it is very "alive" and to keep it that way everything cannot be normalized and equal.
We aim for excellence but we do not always succeed; some days we are not as good as always.
We would be disappointed if you'd only come to us because of the location and we promise that next year we will improve and do our best to fill in your expectations.

Bertrand and Christian
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I spent the last 10 days of September 2013 at this excellent small hotel. This was our fourth stay at the Hotel Relais Bosquet. The location is perfect, immediately adjacent to the Rue Cler market area; a short walk to the Champs de Mars/Eiffel Tower, and an even shorter walk to the Ecole Militaire metro entrance--from which you can conveniently enter the metro system for Paris explorations. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms and bathrooms are newly renovated and spacious for the money, and the beds are firm and large. Choose the right deal (through Facebook) and the hotel offers great coffee and free breakfast to fuel your day of activities in Paris. The hotel is well run and kept very clean. It is also quiet, you will get a good nights rest here. The are so many good cafes, restaurants and patisseries/boulangeries in the immediate neighborhood, that you almost have to force yourself to eat in some other part of Paris. I cannot recommend this hotel too strongly, they do everything to make your stay comfortable. Do not doubt the excellent trip advisor ratings and reviews.

Room Tip: The sixth floor rooms have a Eiffel Tower view for an additional charge. If this is your honeymoon...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JeffreyN
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in August. What a great place! We arrived at 8am after a long flight to find our room was ready for us, such a bonus as had come from Hong Kong so a shower was long overdue!! The room was lovely, clean and fresh with a great comfy bed. We had breakfast in bed as I celebrated a birthday and also beautiful roses were arranged, these were brought in by 2 friendly staff :-) if we came to Paris again we would stay again as had great service,good room and the location is quiet but near to Eiffel Tower . Thanks also to the lovely lady who wrapped my roses for me to take on to the uk, they survived the trip and lasted another week:-)

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple