“Good location and pleasant accommodation” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris

Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris
Ranked #91 of 1,810 Hotels in Paris
Mid-Continent
“Good location and pleasant accommodation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was our second time at Hotel Relais Bosquet, so we liked it well enough to go back. The location is really good, near the intersection of Avenue Bosquet and Avenue de la Motte-Picquet. Easy walking to Eiffel Tower, Invalides, and Rodin museum. One block to Rue Cler with all its charming shops and sidewalk cafes. Hotel staff is friendly and efficient. Rooms are well kept. Simple accommodations but very clean. One drawback is the very tiny hotel elevator, so transport of luggage can be a problem at rush hour on checkout.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RoundMountain

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (368)
  • Korean first
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed for a single night at the tail end of Paris Fashion week, first time we have stayed here but most other places were booked. The hotel is in a good location about a 10 minute walk from central Paris. The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet. The hotel is let down by its staff, when we arrived early we were told that our room is not ready and that check in is at 3. When we asked what time we should come back we were told again "check in is at 3". When we asked for a nicle local place for lunch the guy said just walk around they are all good. Maybe he was having a bad day but we had the same experience with the lady at the front desk in the evening. This spoiled our experience here and they should realise that service is everything in the hospitality industry.

I will not return and would not recommend it to any of my friends.

Rooms 7/10

• 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank Dr_JRJ
Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

With my finacee planning the wedding, it was my duty to plan our honeymoon. I had decided Paris was the most romantichoneymoon destination and picked up a copy of Rick Steve's Paris. After spending many hours reviewing the book to find a area to stay in, I decided on the Rue Cler. It sounded romantic away from the busier areas. Next was to find a hotel. The Hotel Relais Bosquet came highly rated in the guide book. I booked online and Christian from the hotel was very helpful. I asked for a room with a view; a view of the Eiffel Tower that is. I also had a dozen roses waiting for my bride. We arrived from the airport and were greated by friendly Christian. As we arrived early our room was not made so we were treated to breakfast. There was plenty of foods to choose from and was a delight after the long trip. Once in our room, we were delighted to find a very spacious room with all of the modern updates. My wife loved the roses and that is when I opened the window to show her the Eiffel Tower. It made her cry with joy. The Hotel Relais Bosquet is located in a great area the Rue Cler. It is so lively yet quaint. There are numerous shops and cafes that spill out onto the street. The Metro is only two blocks awy and the Eiffel Tower is a short 10 minute walk. We are only half way through our trip but have already fallen in love with Paris. The Hotel Relais Bosquet is the icing on the cake. Great service, clean rooms, friendly and helpful staff are making our honeymoon into a precious memory . Photos to follow. Thank you Hotel Relais Bosquet and Staff!!

2 Thank Brian K
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed five nights here prior to a tour in order to spend some time in Paris on our own. They were very accommodating providing resources such as a site to buy tickets ahead for Musee d' orsay, arranging transportation from the airport, pushing town beds together to make a king out of two twins, you name it. They are extremely pleasant and have wonderful English skills. Rooms are to huge but very efficiently organized with plenty of storage, shelves etc. lots of good restaurants, market, ATM, metro, close by. WIFI works great. It was quiet, got good sleep as a result. Translates to over $300 per night US per night without breakfast. Suggest you ask them to include it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mljack99
Wellington, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had booked this hotel about six months ago, after reading TripAdvisor reviews. We stayed there the nights of Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd October 2013. We had room 53, on the 5th floor.

It was not cheap, but I decided since this is probably the only time I’ll ever be in Paris, let’s throw caution to the wind and stay somewhere nice. I also wanted to be close to the Eiffel Tower, and this hotel is only a short stroll away - 5 to 10 minutes.

The hotel had been very prompt with any queries I had prior to arriving. They arranged for a driver to pick us up from the airport on our arrival. It was probably a bit more expensive than a taxi, but we were very tired (overnight flight from San Francisco with virtually no sleep) and it was so easy to walk out of arrivals and there was the driver with our name on a board. Money well spent.

Check in was quick and easy, and the reception staff were friendly and spoke good English.

The room was lovely. We had a view of the Eiffel Tower, and looked out onto the narrow cobbled Rue du Champ de Mars, with a little balcony sort of thing – you couldn’t go out onto it but it added to the charm.

A very good layout for the room, with a separate toilet and separate bathroom. Lovely soaps and shampoos, and lots of thick towels. A very comfortable king sized bed, and everything was very clean and tidy.

Very good wifi connection.

The hotel had organised an 8 hour tour of Paris for us with Trip Paris (see separate review). Great value for money and a good way to see a lot of the sights when you only have limited time.

The boulangerie on the corner next to the hotel did wonderful baguettes, and the location of the hotel is fantastic – a minute or two’s stroll (maybe even less) and you are right in the heart of Rue Cler and some wonderful restaurants, cafes, fruit/vegetable shops, boulangeries, patisseries, and chocolate shops. We had a great breakfast at Café Central, and a very nice dinner at Le Petit Cler (see separate reviews)

My only regret is that Christian wasn’t on duty during our stay – my email correspondence prior to arriving had been with him and I was very keen to meet him.

I would stay here again like a shot. In fact I didn't want to leave!

3 Thank KiwiLynda15
Longmont, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I booked this hotel months in advance of our stay on recommendation of TA and Rick Steves. The hotel is very good and the rooms are good size by French standards. The bed was very comfortable and room was clean. We found the staff to be very helpful. The location is close to Rue Cler area and close to the metro . I would highly recommend.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank docLongmont
Gardnerville, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Our vacation finally arrived and after a long journey we arrived at Hotel Relais Bosquet for our first trip to Paris (I am traveling with my adult daughter). It is a bit scary to blindly book a hotel and not be sure what you'll receive when you get there...but all I can say is, "We are SO happy that we booked here"! Christian, at the front desk, was very friendly and helpful with ideas of places to go and things to be aware of as we traveled around the city, and once we got to our room, we were thrilled with how clean, crisp and outfitted it is. My daughter and I tend to overpack and we were worried where we would fit everything without tripping over it in the typically smaller european rooms, but we found that between the dresser and the armoire (with shelves and a hanging bar) we were both able to fully unpack and make ourselves at home! There is even a number of areas in the bathroom to lay out your things (along with a very nice selection of hair and body products). And all this is said before I even tell you about the view of the Eiffel Tower from our window, it is sparkling as I write! We feel clean, comfortable and pampered (fun ceramic cups and everything to make coffee or tea in the room, along with wine and champagne glasses, plus corkscrew, in the mini-frig!) and So happy we booked here!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends