“Hotel Relais Bosquet Je t'aime”

Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris
Ranked #148 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Hotel Relais Bosquet Je t'aime”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Bonjour Christian and Bertrand and all the wonderful staff! I recently returned for my second stay at the Hotel Relais Bosquet. I was there for 10 glorious days and nights this trip. It is my favorite hotel and neighborhood as when I walk out the door in the morning I pretend that I am a Parisian local. My first visit at the Relais Bosquet was in 2009 due to the recommendation of Rick Steves who else? I was amazed on checking in that I was in the exact same room I was in the 2009 which was lovely. I joked with them that when I return and if I am given the same room again I think there should be a small plaque on the door that said Kathie slept here again :-) I arrange arrival and departure transportation from CDG to the hotel which was flawless! I am also asked a question at the desk that had never been asked before for which I am quite proud. I have 4 year old twin grandchildren and they have never met a fountain they didn't love and want to throw pennies in. Well I bought them each (they are twins...sharing...not so much) special Paris coin purses and I asked the desk if I could buy a 2 rolls of 1 cent euro coins? Seemed like an easy request to me. Well, it was explained that unlike in the US 1 cent euro coins are not so widely used in making change. So still thinking this was a task I could accomplish I asked if I just went into a bank could I buy them. The answer is no you cannot. Who knew right? The desk for the next couple of days traded me pennies for 5 cent euro coins.
Thank you Christian and Bertrand for your wonderful hospitality. I will see you on my next visit!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank KathieBabin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (403)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Paris, France
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We recently stayed here for a long weekend and really enjoyed our stay. After a long journey via train and metro from CDG we were given excellent advise from Christian on the front desk to return using the metro and Roussey Bus . this was much easier so thank you Christian who was
always friendly and helpful. The location was brilliant being a short walk to the eiffel tower and lovely cafes .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sandra T
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We spent four days at hotel Relais Bosquet. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were cleans and comfortable. The hotel is a block from Rue Cler... A charming street with cafes and shops. The hotel is near a metro stop and within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower. absolutely loved the blackout shades. Really made the transition to the new time zone a lot easier. I want to get some for our home!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank DianeElizabeth_11
St. Michaels, Maryland
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed here with a friend for 4 nights prior to riverboat cruise. Early arrival from airport (overnight flight from DC) was accommodated w/complimentary buffet breakfast and luggage storage and the room was actually ready hours before check in time although the hotel occupancy seemed quite active.
Room and large bathroom appeared to be newly refurnished-immaculate-no chipping paint or stained carpet or torn or faded upholstery or linens. Included desk, chair iron and ironing board, small safe (not large enough for iPad), minifrig, hot water kettle w/tea bags and instant coffee pkts which were quite good partially due to mini cream containers. These supplies were replaced daily.
Maps and ice and restroom (toilet) available off comfortable and well-appointed lobby. Breakfast room pleasant w/excellent hostess/server. Small elevator most handy as no bellman. The reception staff was polite, cooperative and helpful and can direct you to nearby RER train to Versailles. Excellent overall location w/pastry shop next door, grocery store just down street, cafe across
street on corner and souvenir shopping nearby. Close to Metro stop as well. Cab ride from CDG airport was 60 euro. Very safe neighborhood w/many reasonable cafe options.

Room Tip: Room 33 overlooking courtyard and close to elevator was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank TheTravelingFoodies
Miami
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our experience in this hotel was a nice one. We stayed for only two nights and the location of this hotel helped us a lot to enjoy the Great Paris area. The quality of the service is superb. We will stay for sure in this hotel again in our next visit to Paris.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank gmolina59
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was my first leisure trip to Paris, I'd been several times before and stayed in business hotels. I found the Hotel Relais Bosquet by looking at tripadvisor reviews, it was number 14 out of 1800 hotels. I thought it was quite expensive but bearing in mind it was in a capital city and it was the final stage of the Tour de France, I thought I would splash out. I wasn't disappointed, it is a lovely hotel. I went for a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower (which is spectacular when it lights up for 5 minutes on the hour), it was small but comfortable. The staff were excellent and very welcoming, they appreciated me trying to speak French even though I was quite bad at it. The location was excellent and Rue Cler is a fantastic vibrant area with many bars/shops. I dont have anything to compare this hotel to, in terms of leisure travel, but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and whole heartedly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Spidy365
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Walking distance to metro and Eiffel Tower. Many restaurants, cafes, supermarkets etc nearby. Our room was large by Paris standards, clean and comfortable, but the décor throughout needs a refresh. Breakfast was above average and staff very helpful. Our only glitch was that we had a fire alarm evacuation in the middle of the night which was shambolic! Staff did not take kindly to feedback that hotel's emergency procedures needed improvement.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple