“Just what I wanted”

Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris
Ranked #115 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed July 1, 2013

After staying in the Rue Cler area on three previous trips, I was looking forward to seeing how the Hotel Relais Bosquet would compare to previous hotels. I have to say that our stay in room 33 was the best experience so far! This hotel is definitely my first choice for future visits.

When staying in a hotel, I am very picky. I want things clean, neat, kept up, and quiet. I also want a good value. The Hotel Relais Bosquet excelled in almost every area. My room was a twin superior and had a view of the Eiffel Tower. The room was the largest I've experienced in a three star hotel in Paris. The colors, warm beiges and whites, were very relaxing. The beds and linens were comfortable. The amount of space for luggage was more than ample. The room was always made up very quickly while we were gone. The front desk personnel speak English and are very pleasant and helpful. The street is very quiet and black out shades are available for your windows.

The location is perfect: two close metro stops, fantastic restaurants and cafes, shopping nearby, and close to the Eiffel Tower, Les Invalides, the river cruises, and the Rodin Museum.

My only "complaint" would be that this particular room had a lot of running water sounds from nearby pipes during the morning and evening when people tend to be in the rooms. However, the sound was never very early or very late, so my sleep was never interrupted.

I have stayed in a 5 star hotel near the Arc de Triomphe before, and I would never choose to do so again. Being in a neighborhood like Rue Cler gives you a Parisian experience into the local culture that you cannot obtain from a fancy, but sterile, 5 star hotel and the surrounding area. Stay here--you won't regret it! Just don't tell too many people about it so there is room for those of us who really appreciate this hotel ;)

Room Tip: Room 33 was spacious and had a great view
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family stayed at the Hotel Relais Bosquet for two nights We had a superior room and a standard room. Both were very well appointed and we were very comfortable. The rooms are exceptionally clean and large by Paris standards. The free internet worked very well, lighting was great, and the bathroom fixtures were very nice.

The location is excellent. Five minutes walk to the Metro station, five minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower, and five minutes to the Bateaux Mouches on the river. The area is very safe and there are many restaurants plus a food market right outside the door.

Friend them on Facebook to get a good rate including breakfast. If you don't take breakfast at the hotel, there are many patisseries nearby.

It is hard to find fault with this hotel. Stay here and you will be very happy.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Relais Bosquet for a week in May this year. The staff were friendly and accommodating to our needs, and were always ready with good advice and suggestions for restaurants or travel arrangements for tours we had organised.... Ensuring that a taxi was booked in time for connections. The rooms are comfortable, light and quiet - and tastefully decorated. Breakfast includes a substantial continental selection and was always eagerly anticipated before venturing out for the day.
I would stay at the Relais again when in Paris without reservation.

Room Tip: Some Rooms facing the street have a small view of the Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My 9 year old son and I spent 3 delightful nights at the Hotel Relais Bosquet this month and I could not have been more delighted with the hotel! Our room faced the street and we had a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower which was a short walk away. The blinds on the window kept the street noise quiet and the area surrounding the hotel was full of wonderful cafes, shops, and bakeries. Our room was clean and well appointed and the hotel staff was welcoming and friendly. The hotel was close to the Metro stop, making it easy to access from the Gare Nord. The hotel called a cab for us the last morning we were there and we were quickly on our way to the airport for our Rome flight with no issues. I am so looking forward to returning to Paris soon and staying at the Hotel Relais Bosquet again. I consider it my home away from home in Paris!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with an Eiffel Tower view!
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My Husband and I stayed here four nights on our visit to Paris for our 30th Wedding anniversary. The Hotel was located a few blocks from the Metro stop which was convenient since we were walking with our luggage. The staff was very welcoming, friendly and accommodating. Our room was quite comfortable and quiet with a great view of the street below and the Eiffel Tower. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet every morning with a great selection and good coffee. We would definitely stay here again and have recommended this hotel to friends.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed at The Relais Bosquet in a Paris from June 2-7, 2013 coming from a 2-week European landtour and could not be happier with our stay. Christian, the gentleman at the Front Desk was the perfect hotelier - accommodating to his guests, honest with his suggestions, dependable, and very personable. His insights made the trip much, much more pleasant. Everyone else was equally helpful. The highlight of the stay was this charming, wonderful hotel and its rooms that could not be beat in terms of comfort, location, and service. Along the Rue Duchamp Demar area, it was a delightful walk to the Eiffel Tower and many other interesting sights. The quiet neighborhood added to its charm. The rooms were impeccably clean and comfortable, and the attentiveness of the staff was appreciated. Will return very soon!

Room Tip: Specify the room type well in advance, their bookings are usually full on short notice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends