“Will not stay anywhere else in Paris”

Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris
Ranked #88 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
Port Townsend, Washington
“Will not stay anywhere else in Paris”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Stayed here with my sister for 5 nights.Everything was perfect from the minute we walked into the hotel until the moment we departed.Christian was THE best and helped us with dinner reservations, directions, etc.
Had three terrific meals at Le t'it Troquet, Le Florimond and Café Constant. All were within a short walk of the hotel.
Can't wait to return to Paris and this very quiet hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
relaisbosquet, Front Desk at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Bonsoir
Thank you so much for your kind review - It also was a pleasure for us to accommodate your sister and yourself.
We sincerely hope to see you again in the future
Very best regards
Christian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (391)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Calama
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I reserved the room directly with the hotel through their Web site. I also arranged for a driver to pick me up from the airport upon my arrival to deliver me directly to the hotel. The driver was there when I arrived and delivered me to the hotel. The cost was around $70 and worth it as I was traveling alone and don't know French. My husband arrived the following day and paid $50 for a taxi. Our room was comfortable. There is an elevator which I used to get my luggage to the room on the 3rd floor but after that I used the stairs - great exercise! The front desk clerks were all very nice and friendly and spoke excellent English and were very willing to help me with my pronunciation (or lack thereof) in the phrases I wanted to use. The hotel was clean. The location was perfect. I had arrived a day ahead of my husband so wanted a location close to the Eiffel Tower and Rue Cler. I was a 10 minute comfortable strool from the Eiffel Tower and felt safe walking there by myself. I was a block from Rue Cler where I enjoyed walking and enjoying the little shops and restaurants along the way. I stopped in one of the restaurants for a glass of wine - the waiter spoke excellent English. We had dinner on Rue Cler two nights at different locations and each meal was delightful as was the wine and the service. There was, and I hate to post this, but there was a Starbuck's two blocks down and to the right. Yes the coffee at the restuarants was good. However, I wanted a bigger size coffee while I walked so was happy to see the Starbuck's.

Room Tip: My requirements are that the room be clean, bed comfortable, hot water for my shower, pleasant peopl...
1 Thank JETCalama
Singapore
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Found this hotel on Booking.com and gave it a shot. We usually stay at the Warwick Champs Elysee, but we had a really poor experience last time so decided to choose this hotel based on it's location and price (EUR102). They have a very cool Facebook page where you can book directly with them, and you get free breakfast.

The hotel is lovely. They are officially ranked as 3 star, but my wife was so impressed with the hotel she literally accused me of booking a 5 star hotel (and the rates associated with them).

Reception is small, typical of any hotel in Paris. We were checked in by Christian, who was fantastic. I speak reasonable French, but he was conversant in either English or French. The room we were assigned was fantastic. MUCH bigger than most rooms you'll find in Paris - particularly for a 3 star hotel. Large bathroom with bath and full amenities, including toothbrush and shaving kit. Very unusual for EUR102 per night. We had a flat-screen TV with lots of channels as well as a large armoir to hang our long winter coats and clothes in. Our view was to Ave Champ de Mars and the room was toasty warm (but not suffocating) during the cold night.

The room was spacious, modern and very, very comfortable. The bed is nice and while still not anything like you would get in the US, it doesn't feel cramped or spacious.

Breakfast was wonderful. Fresh-delivered croissants and breads along with yummy cold cuts, cheeses and a host of jams and spreads. They had scrambled and hard-boiled eggs but nothing made-to-order.. A mid-way between Continental and American breakfast, but plenty to eat.

There are a few bistros nearby that you can walk to if you like. I've read reviews of the places near the Champ de Mars and they claim they are a ripoff. So, we walked nearby the hotel and found a great pizzeria, a nice Asian restaurant (Cantonese style) and a few French bistros within 10 minutes walk of the hotel. They are all going to be around the same price and level of food quality, so you can really pick whatever suits. Use TripAdvisor to find "restaurants near the Eiffel tower" and you'll find plenty.

Close to the Metro and busses and some restaurants, this hotel is really fantastic.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
relaisbosquet, Front Desk at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Bonjour
Thank you so much for your review.
It is always a great reward for us to see that our work is appreciated. We always try to go te extra mile so that our guests get a good service.
Again we thank you for your visit.
W e hope to have the pleasure to accommodate you again in the future.
Very best regards from the whole team.
Tallahassee
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The hotel is just a short walk from the Eiffel Tower. Make sure that you get a photo of it at night. Very helpful staff that speak multiple languages. The rooms are clean and have extras in the bathroom. Breakfast is typical and good. Will certainly come here again.

Room Tip: Spend the money and upgrade.
atlanta
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Stayed here with my husband and parents. It was my parents first trip to Paris I wanted to be sure that we stayed in a nice hotel for their inaugural visit. I checked here on Trip Advisor and Rick Steves and this hotel was highly recommended. I couldn't agree more with both sources. WOW!! We both had Eiffel Tower view rooms to enjoy. I got the "Superior room" for my parents and it was incredible. It had a huge bed and large bath with Shower. It was very large for Paris standards. My husband and I had a standard room and it was adorable. The windows have automatic coverings that you can close at night to block out the light and sound. The hotel is in a great location, 10 minute walk to Eiffel Tower and a hop skip and a jump to Rue Cler. It is also close to Musee de l'Armee, Invalides, and Musee Rodin. The breakfast was fantastic! It had a huge variety with a lot of fresh pastries and yogurts, eggs, sausages, and cheese. Staff was so sweet and helpful. We will be back!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
relaisbosquet, FRONT DESK at Hotel Relais Bosquet Paris, responded to this review, March 10, 2013
Bonjour

I am sure thsi will help other travellers to pick our hotel for their next stay
We sincerely hope to have the pleasure of accommodating you again in the future

Best regards
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Thank you Christian for the wonderful service. This was our second visit to the Bosquet and we were not dissapointed. The service was great ! The location of this hotel cannot be beat, Eiffel views, Marie Canten and Rue Cler outside the door, plus a laundry around the corner. My wife ran in the Paris Half Marathon so being a block off Champ de Mars was so convenient for us. Great running and only one transfer to the start of her race.

• Stayed March 2013
Bonjour

We thank you so much for your review.
We always are very happy that our guests enjoyed their stay with us
It would be great to welcome you again

Very best regards

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Lovely quiet hotel - slept with window onto inner courtyard open. Building spotless with attractive decor. Rooms extremely well-designed with everything you'd expect and more. Such a delight to stay in a disabled room that didn't look like one! A couple more hooks or rails in the bathroom wouldn't go amiss though. Staff were the nicest I've come across in Paris (and much of Europe!); they were friendly and very attentive without being intrusive. Generous spread for breakfast buffet - may be pricey but worth it for the choice, peaceful atmosphere and convenience. Cafe Central great for dinner.

Bonjour

We thank you so much for your nice review.
We always try to go the extra mile so our guests feel comfortable and secure
It would be a great pleasure to have you stay again with us
Very best regards from all the team