1) Located right across Gare d'Austerlitz and right next door to the Metro station entrance.
2) Cafes, small restaurants and a small neighborhood store are nearby.
3) Small, clean, no frills room. Basic coffee/creamer/sugar plus small pot and a bottle of water given to you.
1) Despite being so close to the station, it can be creepy walking back to the hotel at night as some areas are dimly lit.
2) Drinking water and coffee sachets were not replaced.
3) No refrigerator (not even a small one) in the room to keep your drinks in.
4) Very small bathroom.
5) The room is so small that the closet has a sliding door with a coat rack and top shelf. That's it. No safe.
6) DOUBLE CHECK airport transfers if booking a cab through the staff. Turns out, the day shift person forgot to book a cab for us, it's a good thing we checked that night. Otherwise we would be waiting at 5am for nothing.
I would NOT recommend this for a romantic city break in Paris. Spend a little more and stay in another hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and refined, the Hotel Austerlitz Jardin des Plantes is located on the left bank, opposite the Gare d'Austerlitz, beside the Jardin des Plantes and the Museum d'Histoire Naturelle (Natural History Museum). It is close to the Gare de Lyon and the Palais Omnisports de Bercy (sports arena) and not far from the Cite de la Mode et du Design (Fashion and Design Centre ), the new Paris Seine Rive Gauche district, Notre Dame and the quartier Latin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Libertel Austerlitz Jardin des Plantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Austerlitz Jardin Des Plantes Hotel Paris