have had several visits to Paris, so this trip I wanted to see the eiffel tower from my room for my birthday, that is what lead me to this hotel! We could lie in bed and watch the light show on the eiffel tower from our room. It is a very little room, as is the parisian style, however considering it was mostly for sleeping and we didn't actually spend much time there except for bed, it was great to have the view. Plus you could open the windows which we love. Breakfast was Ok, not great, not terrible, but with so much great food around you, it was easy to eat out. A ten minute walk and we were at the Seine for our champagne river cruise,staring right under the eiffel tower. Ten minutes the other way and we were at the avenue president wilson street market, 15 minutes and we were on Champs ELsyee to go to our other favorite Paris place, Crazy Horse! IT is a great value hotel in a wonderful ocation with very helpful friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with Napolean style furnishings housed in Second Empire Era Building - Near Place du Trocadero. Hôtel EcologiqueEco Friendly Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Eiffel Trocadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Les Jardins Du Trocadero Paris
- Les Jardins Du Trocadero Hotel