We had booked and PAID the room in advance. But after reaching there we were told that they have NO FREE ROOMS. We were told that they would send us to another hotel. But as it was very late, they managed to give us a room in the same hotel. The room had NO KEY. It was only possible to open it by the master key. The minibar was already used. No connection of the TV and much more. Finally we were given a new room next day. This room was MUCH BETTER and spacious but already our start in Paris was spoiled :( And, their magnetic keys always have one or the other problem.
In the days of hot summer the air conditioning didn't work. It just made a lot of noise noise but no cooling. We asked the staff to check this and the air conditioning worked that night and.. next day it was the same, which I believe was really bad on the hotel's part.
Yes, the hotel was at 20 mins walk from Eiffel tower which was a great advantage. Also, as I mentioned before, the room we got later was spacious and clean. Wifi was ok.
I just shared my experience about this hotel.. It's upto you if you wanna stay here or not... :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, located in the popular 16th arrondissement of Paris, provides an ideal location for your business affairs, trade shows and conventions. Just a 10-minute car ride from the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre and famous business headquarters (Maison de la radio, cap 15, MWbrands), the hotel is also situated near many tourist attractions (near Roland Garros stadium, Parc des Princes, Auteuil racetrack, Eiffel Tower...). In addition to its 94 comfortable and luminous rooms, the hotel has a private car park and is located in a quiet setting between residential neighbourhoods and private gardens. Our hotel, close to the Eiffel Tower, is also near a network of public transportation enabling you to easily discover Paris, while still taking advantage of your stay in a peaceful setting. Our Restaurant, Le Bistrot Mirabeau, provides a simple snack-bar menu every day from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. to spice up your stay with us. The hotel often has a piano available to initiate musical evenings in a peaceful and friendly atmosphere. Weather permitting, a terrace is available to start your day out right with a complete breakfast or relax with a drink after a full day of activity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Auteuil Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Auteuil Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Libertel Auteuil Tour Eiffel Paris
- Auteuil Tour Eiffel