“Excellent location, wonderful family atmosphere”

Eiffel Kennedy Hotel
Ranked #345 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed June 7, 2010

We found this hotel to be a gem in Paris. A wonderful location close to everything. Bernard could not have been more helpful, treating us like family and helping with the details of how to arrive to the hotel from the Eurostar train station, and details of the attractions that we should not miss to visit. I have problems with allergy to dust, and I had no problems here, because the rooms were immaculate. Although the room was small as is the custom in Paris, we were very comfortable. My wife and I will definitely go back to this hotel when we return to Paris.
Jonathan, New Jersey

Reviewed May 30, 2010

My mom and I stayed at the Eiffel Kennedy hotel from May 24th-28th. While I can say that most of the staff were very helpful, and the hotel conveniently located to the Eiffel Tower, it was not quite what I had in mind.

When we arrived and checked in, we realized our room was right next to the elevator. My mom ask to switch it to a quieter location and Bernard was super nice, and provided us with another room pronto! The room we booked was a double, twin bedded room, and I have to say it was pretty tiny (as most are). However, just coming from Florence, and from a nice sized room, this one was kind of a letdown. The beds were ok, nothing to scream about, but I was thankful they had plenty of pillows. The bathroom was a decent size, however the blow dryer was so ancient, it took me about 25 minutes to dry my hair in the morning. One complaint I have is that there was only one mirror - in the bathroom, which meant that if my mom was taking a shower, I had to prop my compact up on the window sill and attempt to do my makeup and hair that way. Very inconvenient, and I think this is something they could easily change in the rooms. Even though the hotel is located off of a busy street - the windows are pretty sound proof (except when motorcycles go by, you definitely hear those!).

The breakfast in the morning was awesome, and cooked homemade by the owner's wife. She was very pleasant and welcoming every morning when we came down. We really enjoyed the marvelous offerings and coffee!

As I mentioned before, the hotel was in a good location for the Eiffel Tower, but that's about it. There were not many restaurants nearby, unless you wanted to walk ten blocks away uphill (for my mom, that was a little difficult in the evenings). There is one restaurant next door but it wasn't that great and we opted not to eat there. The RER stop is a short walk away which was nice, and there was a bus stop at the end of the street. It just took a while (and some changing) to reach places like Sacre Couer.

I would have to say, out of the staff, Bernard (the owner) is the most helpful and friendly. He provided us many recommendations for getting to sites, and thoroughly explained how to get there. Simone, another employee, was not so great at this. When we asked her questions, she seemed annoyed and gave very vague directions that we were unclear about. The computer in the lobby is helpful for checking email or weather, but since there is only one, it was often being used, so trying to find a time to get to it was hard.

Overall, I would say this is an ok hotel if you are on a budget, but I don't think I'd say here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2010

This hotel offers clean, comfortable accommodation very near Radio France and handy for two metro stations. Staff and management are friendly and helpful.
The room was small (as are most rooms in Paris, unless you are paying a small fortune) but was well-equipped. The air conditioning was very much appreciated as the weather was very warm. There was a good choice at breakfast which cost extra but was better value than the breakfast at the Paris hotel we stayed at last year.
A good base for a city break.

Reviewed May 17, 2010

The 1st think which I should be mentioning is about Bernard. He is always helpful and eager to help. We had some problem in reaching the hotel as we took the RER B trains from CDG2 airport and got down at St Michaels but we could not eventually change at St Micheals and had to take a taxi from there and end up paying 20 Euro. However once we reached the hotel it was a nice soothing experience. The lady who was at the reception helped us in checkin and we could do all the formalities in exactly 3 minutes. I forgot the name of the lady at the reception, but she was quite prompt. The best part is that she spoke to us in english. Our room was small but nice. We could see the Eiffel tower from our room. And it looked beautiful when the lightes on the Eiffel Tower was lit in the evening. The bath was spacious and adequately filled. Next day morning we met Bernard and he was very nice and explained us [in details] what and how we should roam in paris. Even to the extent that he came out of the hotel to show us the street we should take to reach the Eiffel Tower.... Bernard you rock !!!! Breakfast - another attraction of the hotel.... fully spread breakfast with lot of options of bread, homemade cakes and pastries and we were also offered hot boiled egg.... we were really surprised... Thank you Jociline..... Shekhar, the gentleman who stays at the reception after 8, is from India and was equally helpful in booking the airport pickup for us. The hotel is very conveniently located.... 15-20 minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower, and on the way you could see the Statue of Liberty [specially made for Paris] as well....... Bernanrd call us at 4 o'clock in the morning to say goodbye, which was quite unexpected and we will remember him for this gracious attitude. We will definitely stay at Eiffel Kennedy next time we visit Paris....

Reviewed May 9, 2010

Stayed 6 nights early May in room 430.

Nice small clean room with a beatiful view of the Eiffel Tower from the window. Very friendly and service minded staff. Breakfast buffet was nice. Location was i a quiet area but still with plenty of restaurants and café's available within short distance. Also public transport available within very short distance. The nearby RER line from Avenue du pdt Kennedy brings you close to all the sights in Paris. And the Eiffel tower is a very beatiful 15 minuttes walk away.

Reviewed April 5, 2010

My wife and I stayed in Paris from 01 to 08 March of 2010,. The Hotel
is small and comfortable and the owners and employees very cordials, we were very well treated.
The place is quiet and very well located , close to everything we wanted. We were able
to look at the Eiffel tower from the window of our room. We thanks a lot Ayman
for helping us when I needed to nail the number in my shirt to run the
half Marathon of Paris and ,helped me with its idea to staple the
number on the t-shirt, with stapler . We were very happy with our stay in this Hotel.
Thanks to M. Bernard and Madame Jocelyne and team.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2010

Fantastic small hotel (32 rooms I think) accross street from Radio France Tower Bldg. and 2 blocks from Seine. Bus 22 stops in front and the RER C train is just 2 blocks away (ave Pte Kennedy). Yes, slightly small rooms, but clean and comfortable. Owners and staff were wonderful. Mrs. D really bakes some wonderful french treats for the great breakfast buffet optional for fee or included. Wonderful neighborhood tho parking a car might be tedious - we used only public transport. Internet in lobby very handy too. Some interesting restaurants, ATM's and shopping all convenient. There's a street market accross street on Tues am. Hate to tell too much about this place, it might not be "vacant" next time I want to stay there!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family