“Great place!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Eiffel Capitol

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hotel Eiffel Capitol
Ranked #334 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
New Delhi, India
“Great place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

It was an amazing place to stay, with clean rooms and helpful staff members. We enjoyed the stay when we went in December'14. Its a central location ,close to the metro station.Would recommend it to others!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 304551Neha23

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
kolkata
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We were a family of 4 and we had rooms in Eiffel Capitol Hotel on the 26th and 27th of December.Excellent location.Walking distance to the Eiffel tower.Very close to the metro station Duplex.Absolutely courteous staff and good breakfast.I will surely stay here again if I visit Paris and would recommend this this hotel to all who want a good comfortable stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank simran711
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

This place is an amazing little gem, clean modern decor, the service from the staff is second to none.
They are very helpful and informative.
The 1st room we had 110 on the 1st floor is small but very cosy and lovely, no bath but a shower, but lovely all the same.
We casually mentioned to the reception that we would love a bath, well!! within a couple of minutes we were moved next door to room 109, another lovely room a bath :0)
Thank you to all the lovely staff.
We will return

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Kuwait City, Kuwait
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

The hotel located in front of the Duplix metro station which it's one station behind the Eiffel tower,
the staff were very friendly and helpful ,very clean place and wonderful decorations, the price was very reasonable compared with the nearby hotels, suitable for couples.
finely i would like to thank Mr. Voltaire on the reception, he was very friendly and funny person helped us for chick in and out quickly.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Tainan, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

I am from Taiwan and my travel agent recommend me this hotel. It is very nice location and near the Metro. You can easy to move to anywhere. This is my first time trip so I wrote eamil to hotel to ask many questions. They reply me very fast. Here I would like to thank for hotel receptionist Mr. Voltaire. Because his good advise for pay attention to my personal belongings while in Tour Eiffel. I was been stolen my smart phone there but his words reminded me. Finally, I am luckly to get my phone back from the police. The police say I am the lucky girl to find my phone! Mr. Voltaire is very kind to give us many suggestion to safe travel in Paris. I would be happy to share to everyone this nice hotel and I will be back to this hotel when I come back to Paris. ^ ^

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

My girlfriend and I are from NZ and we stayed here for 3 nights in November.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Eiffel Capitol Hotel!

Clean, Quiet (walls are sturdy, not paper thin thank god) and in a fantastic location.

There are markets on a Sunday, you're 5 minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower, there is a Metro right outside - the place has it all. Very friendly staff as well.

Plenty of great food nearby but warning - don't eat at the pizza place across the street, go down the road 2 minutes to Pizza Les Artistes. It's much better!

Recommended!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was amazing, very clean with very friendly staff and helpful especially front desk staff member Voltaire and all other staff are amazing too.

I would really recommend this hotel to everyone! I can't wait to come back to Paris again and stay in this hotel!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business