We have choose this hotel based on the reviwes of the site and in fact we were very entusiastic about it. We were visiting Paris for the first time, and we were looking for good location, away from the "suspicious" areas like Pigale and gare du Nord, but also for a modern hotel, that could make our aniversary special.
We've made reference to this in our reservation, but when we've arrived I was very disapointed with the room, the treatemant, I've honestly felt the didn't gime a dam to what we were looking for.
An advice, don´t ask for non-smoke room or you will be placed on the first/ground floor, and there only if you have paid a deluxe room, you can view the street...if that's not the case, well dont' be sad because the hotel will plesant you with a view to "the garden", wicth in reality is just a view to a wall with grass on the ground...
Althouth the hotel may apear modern, if you look closely to the details you will found old sofas with spots, bathtub with concrete pieces, toilets door previous knocked down,but even repaired don't close..and others.
I think the only good point, was maybe the breakfast, but not in a milion years it self worth the room price.
With all this...nothing special was made or provide, that made us felt that the hotel had considered our request, they simply didn't care...and honestly, for all off this reasons the price we've paid realy just paid the location in Paris...and only that.
Before warwick we've stayed at another hotel in Paris, it was small, simple, but had very pleasant people, concerned in making our stay enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radiating classic charm, modern elegance and timeless style, the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees is a luxury hotel in the fashionable heart of Paris. Welcoming international business and vacation travelers alike, our magnificent upscale hotel lobby has been redesigned by world-famous designer Pierre Yves Rochon, to offer a contemporary ambiance that is chic, eclectic and inviting.Our sumptuous hotel is just steps from the Champs-Elysees, the most beautiful avenue in the world, allowing you to immerse yourself in the beauty and energy of Paris. The Hotel Warwick Champs-Elysees, is bathed in soothing light and decorated in natural tones inspired by nature, providing the perfect haven in the heart of all the action and passion of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Warwick Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Champs Elysees Paris
- Warwick Hotel Paris
- Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees
- Paris Warwick