We stayed for 3 nights and really did not have any complaints. The best thing about the hotel is its location. It is just off Champs Élysées, and is perfect to see central Paris. The hotel amenities are good, and the only negative was that the bath tubs need a touch up. The hotel is in reasonable condition, and the breakfast is good. Concierge was excellent and provided good advice. Not much of a lobby, but for a 4star, it meets all the requirements. But location is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radiating classic charm, modern elegance and timeless style, the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees is a luxury hotel in the fashionable heart of Paris. Welcoming international business and vacation travelers alike, our magnificent upscale hotel lobby has been redesigned by world-famous designer Pierre Yves Rochon, to offer a contemporary ambiance that is chic, eclectic and inviting.Our sumptuous hotel is just steps from the Champs-Elysees, the most beautiful avenue in the world, allowing you to immerse yourself in the beauty and energy of Paris. The Hotel Warwick Champs-Elysees, is bathed in soothing light and decorated in natural tones inspired by nature, providing the perfect haven in the heart of all the action and passion of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Warwick Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Champs Elysees Paris
- Warwick Hotel Paris
- Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees
- Paris Warwick