“Nice Hotel”
Review of Warwick Paris

Warwick Paris
Ranked #445 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel Warwick for one night in March 2013. The hotel is nicely located just off the Champs Elysees. The room size was above average by European standards, and very modern, clean and comfortable.

Breakfast was included in my rate, and was pretty good

The only negative to mention was that the hotel did not have Wi Fi.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tagretchen
WarwickCEParis, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear tagretchen,

we thank you for having taken the time to share your comments with Tripadvisor travellers and we are happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, our rooms, location and breakfast. I am sorry about the misunderstanding regarding internet connection but we do provide Wi-Fi so for your next stay with us do not hesitate to ask our staff members at the reception and they will be pleased to help. I do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Best regards,

Jean Sourbès

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We picked this hotel without reading any reviews and were pleasantly surprised, the hotel was wonderful, the staff were so friendly always smiling and helpful, always asking if everything was okay. The conscierge was helpful in choosing tours for us, which were amazing, as it was our first time in Paris. The location was very close to everything we wanted to see and just steps away from the Champs Elysees. The rooms were pleasant and spacious and always kept clean and we ate dinner and breakfast in the hotel. Could not find anything wrong and would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gloria H

Dear Gloria H,

It’s a pleasure to read your comment about your recent stay with us and thank you for your positive feedback. Rest assured that your nice words have been shared with all staff members.
I am truly happy that you enjoyed our rooms, the quality of our staff and our location and I do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards,

Jean Sourbès

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Warwick is an amazing hotel, the staff were very friendly and helpful, they were smiling all the time. The room size was convenient for me and my wife, not small at all, very clean. The hotel smells nice and you can tell that people who work in Warwick love their job. Breakfast was good, variaty of food from eggs to sausages fresh juices and coffee, you name it. And above all that, the location is like 3 steps from the Champs Elysèes

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Faisalana
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Faisalana,

The staff of the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées were very happy to read about your feelings in regards to your recent stay. I am very glad that you and your wife enjoyed our rooms, breakfast and location and I do hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel in great location. Rooms are nice (the view is not) the staff is nice and the food is very good. Great place to stay to enjoy Paris. Lots of sightseeing and shopping (pricey) just around the corner.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Caprisun1330

Dear Caprisun1330,

It is with great pleasure that I read your kind comments regarding your recent stay, I am glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées.

Best regards

Reviewed March 20, 2013

very good and nice hotel , always when i travel to paris i choose warwaick hotel , good location and every thing near to you shopping , food and every things the tourisum need. delux room good than the standard room , the breakfast was good , room service was polit and very good they clean room every day and every things its ok ,i love this hotel since 3 years i choose this hotel

Room Tip: delux room is good
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Dear nalnajar,

Thank you for being our loyal guest for the past three years, I do hope that it will remain this way for many years to come. I am glad that our hotel facilities and staff make you choose our hotel each time you visit Paris.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed here for three nights mid March 2013, never again. Our room was on the 6th floor but we could still here all the noise from the night club next to the hotel, although the music is supposed to stop by 2am it went on until 5am every night. The room itself was very nice, the bed comfortable and everything was clean. The Hotel is a 1 minute walk from the Champs Elysees, 5mins from the Arc and we could see the tower from our terrace, but the noise from the club really was to much to make me want to book here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear anonyHampshire,

Thank you for sharing your comments on tripadvisor, I was disappointed to read your remarks but I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and ideal location. I would like to apologize for the disturbance during your stay, please be ensured that we are trying to find a suitable solution for this problem and I do hope you will reconsider coming back to our hotel in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel is just steps from the ave des Champs Elysees although the street that it is on (rue de Berri) is somewhat seedy. The hotel itself is adequate for a business travelers needs except for my not being able to figure out how to set the alarm clock which was in French. I did find the staff rather aloof and they certainly do not go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Somehow both bellmen disappeared when I arrived and needed help getting my bag up the steps. I also made the mistake of ordering a cafe au lait in the lobby area and ended spending 9 Euro for the privilege of having a place to sit while waiting for a room to be ready.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear TuttyNYC,

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées and for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor Travellers. I am disappointed to read your remarks but do wish to ensure you that our staff do try their best to ensure a personalised service is experienced by each of our guests. Nevertheless I do hope you will come back to visit our Hotel.