“N Al Najar”

Ranked #391 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
Doha
“N Al Najar”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

very good and nice hotel , always when i travel to paris i choose warwaick hotel , good location and every thing near to you shopping , food and every things the tourisum need. delux room good than the standard room , the breakfast was good , room service was polit and very good they clean room every day and every things its ok ,i love this hotel since 3 years i choose this hotel

Room Tip: delux room is good
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear nalnajar,

Thank you for being our loyal guest for the past three years, I do hope that it will remain this way for many years to come. I am glad that our hotel facilities and staff make you choose our hotel each time you visit Paris.

Jean Sourbes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
hampshire
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed here for three nights mid March 2013, never again. Our room was on the 6th floor but we could still here all the noise from the night club next to the hotel, although the music is supposed to stop by 2am it went on until 5am every night. The room itself was very nice, the bed comfortable and everything was clean. The Hotel is a 1 minute walk from the Champs Elysees, 5mins from the Arc and we could see the tower from our terrace, but the noise from the club really was to much to make me want to book here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear anonyHampshire,

Thank you for sharing your comments on tripadvisor, I was disappointed to read your remarks but I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and ideal location. I would like to apologize for the disturbance during your stay, please be ensured that we are trying to find a suitable solution for this problem and I do hope you will reconsider coming back to our hotel in the near future.

new york, new york
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This hotel is just steps from the ave des Champs Elysees although the street that it is on (rue de Berri) is somewhat seedy. The hotel itself is adequate for a business travelers needs except for my not being able to figure out how to set the alarm clock which was in French. I did find the staff rather aloof and they certainly do not go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Somehow both bellmen disappeared when I arrived and needed help getting my bag up the steps. I also made the mistake of ordering a cafe au lait in the lobby area and ended spending 9 Euro for the privilege of having a place to sit while waiting for a room to be ready.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear TuttyNYC,

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées and for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor Travellers. I am disappointed to read your remarks but do wish to ensure you that our staff do try their best to ensure a personalised service is experienced by each of our guests. Nevertheless I do hope you will come back to visit our Hotel.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Nice sized room that was nicely decorated. Breakfast buffet was ok except scrambled eggs were soup-like (runny and watery). Hotel lacks a proper bar. We like to take in the city, have a nice dinner then have a night cap (a cocktail or two) before heading to bed. For one small shot of bourbon, it cost 23 euros which seemed too expensive. Besides, the bar wasn't really a proper bar conducive for enjoying a nightcap. Unfortunately, on Thursday night the adjoining disco /nightclub could be heard late into the night (4:30 am), even on the fourth floor of the hotel. We will not stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ken S
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Ken S,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent experience at the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées, it is with great regret that I read your dissatisfaction and I am sorry that we could not meet your expectations. I do hope that in the near future you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves in your eyes.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed March 4, 2013

the hotel location is wonderful,the staff very helpful and professional.housekeeping is perfect,the room is cleaned many times a day and the timing is at my conveniences,which is very rare to occur in any other hotel all over the world.i will definitely book at this hotel whenever i come to Paris.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Dear AMY295419,

Your wonderful comments regarding our hotel’s friendly and professional staff, our ideal location and impeccable housekeeping service makes me warm in the heart. I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées in the very near future.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The positive : Good sized rooms, UK cable TV (BBC is France is hard to find!), clean. Excellent restaurant, service and food. Great location.
The negative : Unfriendly, snobby staff (except the restaurant and bar), ridiculously heavy doors that no one opens for you, even though there always seems to be a door-man talking to the receptionist.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ritahrw
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Dear Ritahrw,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, I am very disappointed to read about the negative experience regarding the door man, I do wish to apologize for this incident and reassure you that this does not reflect the quality of service we provide in our hotel, we strive to ensure that each and every customers receives a personalized service. I am however glad to hear that you enjoyed our location, room and excellent restaurant. I do hope; despite your experience that I will be able to welcome you back to the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées for your future trip to Paris.

Alsancak, Izmir, Turkey
Reviewed February 6, 2013

İts very top location in center of Paris.Its very comfortable and goergous.We stayed 2 days with my familiy(Mys on and My Wife).Its veriy comfortable room,fast check-in.Room service is very quality.Personnel is very talent.You can reach all shopping,restaurant and activities in Paris.Chams Elysses is pearl of Paris which you are in.Internet activities is very useful,free.
Breakfast is good.Ther is smart tv in rooms.Room service is very helpful.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear taneraksoy,

Your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées is very much appreciated by us as well as tripadvisor travelers. It is true that our hotel location is a pearl in this romantic city of lights.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to our hotel.

Kind Regards