The positive : Good sized rooms, UK cable TV (BBC is France is hard to find!), clean. Excellent restaurant, service and food. Great location.
The negative : Unfriendly, snobby staff (except the restaurant and bar), ridiculously heavy doors that no one opens for you, even though there always seems to be a door-man talking to the receptionist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radiating classic charm, modern elegance and timeless style, the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees is a luxury hotel in the fashionable heart of Paris. Welcoming international business and vacation travelers alike, our magnificent upscale hotel lobby has been redesigned by world-famous designer Pierre Yves Rochon, to offer a contemporary ambiance that is chic, eclectic and inviting.Our sumptuous hotel is just steps from the Champs-Elysees, the most beautiful avenue in the world, allowing you to immerse yourself in the beauty and energy of Paris. The Hotel Warwick Champs-Elysees, is bathed in soothing light and decorated in natural tones inspired by nature, providing the perfect haven in the heart of all the action and passion of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Warwick Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Champs Elysees Paris
- Warwick Hotel Paris
- Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees
- Paris Warwick