“Great location for half the price”
Review of Warwick Paris

Warwick Paris
Ranked #413 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
Samos, Greece
“Great location for half the price”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We were impressed, we usually stay in the Marriot on the Champs Elysee, which is very expensive with typical french arrogance, so we were so happy to find this little gem. The Warrick was totally unpretentious. We loved it, comfortable rooms, lovely linen and good size room, nice bathroom, all you could want really.
Breakfast was fine but beware, if you order eggs from the kitchen they will charge you? I've never seen that at a hotel before? I ordered a cafe latte and checked 'is this extra'?... fortunately it wasn't.
The location was great 50m off the 'Champs', and right at Rue George 5th opposite Fourquet Hotel

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank marie c
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Marie c,

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées; our aim is to ensure that all our clients have a personalised and friendly stay. I do thank you for sharing your comments and I have to admit that our location is one of our greatest assets and we are proud of our comfortable rooms. Just for information for your next stay, our breakfast buffet includes a selection of eggs that are included in your package; as soon as you order “à la carte” there is a surcharge.

I look forward to welcoming you back for your next romantic holiday in beautiful Paris.

Best regards

Jean Sourbes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Toulouse, France
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I appreciate all The Warwick Champs Elysees Hotel : in priority all the employees are perfect ! The room feel me good and the bed assure me a very good night.
The Warwick Champs Elysees Hotel is ideally situated just off the Champs Elysees.By walking distance you can go of most major sites and also by feet to the Congres ( porte maillot)
I you have a choice to do , please, go to the Warwick.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank LOMBARD G
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear LOMBARD G,

It is always a great pleasure to read that our guests enjoyed their stay with us and I would like to thank you for recommending the Hôtel Warwick Champs-Elysées to Tripadvisor travellers.

I look forward to seeing for your next visit to Paris.

Florence, Italy
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I arrived at 11.00 am, they told me my room was not ready (for 500 euros per night, not really nice to hear). So they told me: a room could be ready in 15 minutes if you accept two twins beds put together, or in an hour if you want a king size bed as you asked. I waited an hour, and you know what? When I entered the room, there were two twin beds together!!!
Free wifi in the lobby never worked on my iphone.
An espresso in the lobby is 6 euros. Not really good by the way.
They have NO GYM. But they have "special price" with a gym nearby: 30 euros per entrance in the gym! and you cannot pay it with your room bill.
Rooms were ok.
Breakfast is continental buffet. Just ok, nothing special.

Location is good, just off Champs Elysees.
For those interested in the matter there is the Penthouse Strip Club just 50 meters away on the same street.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank MaverickR1
Dear MaverickRome,

I thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the tripadvisor travellers.
All of us at the Hôtel Warwick Champs-Elysées strive to provide an enjoyable and relaxing guest experience and we were disappointed to learn that we didn’t met your expectations.
Our Check-in time is at 3 pm, whenever possible we try and satisfy our clients but we cannot guarantee an earlier check in as it depends on the hotel occupancy; in your case it was not possible and we are sorry for this.
Regarding the fitness center, in fact we have a partnership with the nearby club where our guests have a large choice of machines, fitness classes, or coaches; a complete and full service. We also are sorry to hear that it was not possible to connect your iPhone to the free Wi-Fi, please do not hesitate during your next stay to ask the reception or concierge team, they are always ready to help.
The breakfast you are talking about is the Express breakfast served in the bar area but an American buffet breakfast with a large choice of pastries, fruits, cereals and hot plates is served every day in the restaurant.

We look forward to your return so that you might give us the opportunity to prove our commitment to you. Meanwhile, we all remain at your service.

Best regards

Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Friday 9th Nov. I left my room @ 7.30 p.m for 1/2 hour to use Internet in lobby as connection bad in rooms, when I came back I found my wallet empty ,there was 700e .hotel management did nothing though they said they have camera in the floor so they could have checked who entered room
So please be careful where you put your money when using this hotel

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Mona A
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Ms Mona A,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and once again, we sincerely apologize that your stay was tarnished by this incident. I read your comment with great attention but it was our understanding that you were contacted privately by our Duty manager during your stay about this incident. A full internal investigation was conducted, however if you had allowed the police to become involved, a much more intensive investigation could have been undertaken.
We do understand your frustration and rest assured that this type of incident does not reflect our quality of service and has been treated with the upmost importance. Our valued guests' comments are crucial to us, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you.

We hope you will give us the opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to excellent service in the future and should you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Swanage, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed in this Hotel for 4 days and were very pleased at our choice. Ideally situated just off the Champs Elysees and in walking distance of most major sites. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the rooms were of a high standard. The Restaurant 'W' in the Hotel was excellent and we would not hesitate to recommend eating there. The food offered for breakfast was extremely varied offering hot and cold buffet etc.

If the Restaurant is closed in the evening we would not hesitate to recommend the Italian Restaurant across the road, excellent food and very friendly service.

We also visited The Lido just around the corner from the Hotel - again an excellent show even thought a little expensive but you do get half a bottle of Champagne per person.

Hopefully we will have the chance to come back and see some of the sites we did not have time to visit.

One point to bear in mind is that it is better if you can to book tickets for the Louvre and Eifel Tower before you go as there are quite lengthy queues. We took a boat along the Seine which stopped at 8 different stops and you could get on and off when you wanted to. Although we were not given a talk the guide did tell you what there was to see at each stop.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Robert186266
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Robert186266,

I am very pleased to read the kind remarks you shared on Tripadvisor about your stay with us and for sharing your helpful tips about the Lido, Louvre and Eifel Towers to readers.

The staff of the W restaurant was very happy to hear about your positive feedback; just for information the restaurant is open seven days a week, à la carte during week days and a snack menu on weekends.

I do hope you will be able to visit us in the near future; there is always something to see and do in the City of Lights.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed November 7, 2012

The hotel was good, and the service was as expected - nothing exceptional. There were no exhaust fans in the toilet, which wasn't very comfortable. Pillows were too small, and lumpy. The location was great and close to the shopping areas on the Champs Elysees. Reception staff weren't overly friendly - all questions have to be addressed to the Concierge please :P

***PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF PICKPOCKETS. PARIS IS INFESTED WITH THEM***

Room Tip: Negotiate with the reservation staff and get the room with breakfast included. The EUR 30 per person...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear Zalmi F,

I thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with us at the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées. It is nice to know that you found our hotel and location good. I was sorry to hear that you did not like our pillows, please note that for next time, our housekeeping team has a variety of sizes and textured pillows, in order to please all our guests. Our reception staff is available to answer any questions regarding your stay at the hotel and our Gold key concierge team is more than happy to answer all other questions regarding tours, restaurants and visiting Paris.

I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I always enjoy staying at the Warwick, it is a comfortable hotel in a great location and the staff is excellent. The rooms are modern and comfortable and the bathrooms are very nice. I always sleep well in this quiet hotel and wake up refreshed. The breakfast is excellent and the coffee service is just what you need to get you going for the day. Try it! You will be glad you did.

Room Tip: Any room, except next to the elevator, is excellent. Some rooms even have a patio overlooking the s...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lou Ann D
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Lou Ann D

I appreciate your wonderful comments regarding your stay, I am happy to hear that you always sleep well at the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées and that you enjoy your breakfast and location. Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor and inciting guest to try our hotel.

I hope to have the pleasure of seeing you very soon.