We were impressed, we usually stay in the Marriot on the Champs Elysee, which is very expensive with typical french arrogance, so we were so happy to find this little gem. The Warrick was totally unpretentious. We loved it, comfortable rooms, lovely linen and good size room, nice bathroom, all you could want really.
Breakfast was fine but beware, if you order eggs from the kitchen they will charge you? I've never seen that at a hotel before? I ordered a cafe latte and checked 'is this extra'?... fortunately it wasn't.
The location was great 50m off the 'Champs', and right at Rue George 5th opposite Fourquet Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radiating classic charm, modern elegance and timeless style, the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees is a luxury hotel in the fashionable heart of Paris. Welcoming international business and vacation travelers alike, our magnificent upscale hotel lobby has been redesigned by world-famous designer Pierre Yves Rochon, to offer a contemporary ambiance that is chic, eclectic and inviting.Our sumptuous hotel is just steps from the Champs-Elysees, the most beautiful avenue in the world, allowing you to immerse yourself in the beauty and energy of Paris. The Hotel Warwick Champs-Elysees, is bathed in soothing light and decorated in natural tones inspired by nature, providing the perfect haven in the heart of all the action and passion of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warwick Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Champs Elysees Paris
- Warwick Hotel Paris
- Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees
- Paris Warwick