“Best Offer and Location”
Review of Warwick Paris

Warwick Paris
Ranked #423 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Just got back today from Paris and will keep considering as my number 1 choice in this City. This Hotel has what you are looking for in Paris, Excellent Service and Location. If you want to see a Show, The Lido is a couple of steps away, Shooping, from the Finest Boutiques to the bargain Stores, Food?, All type of Cuisines withing walking distance, Tour Buses, almost right on the corner. Hope once you visit this Great Hotel, have the opportunity to suggest it to future travellers.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Reinaldo A
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Dear Reinaldo A,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Paris with tripadvisor travellers and for sharing such positive comments about our hotel’s services and location. Rest assured that your nice feedback has been shared with the entire team. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Warwick champs Elysées.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Hotel Warwick is lovely. Its location just off the Champs-Elysees was convenient. It is also very close to a metro stop (George V, Line 1). I emailed the hotel prior to our arrival to confirm our reservation/room type (in English) and received a prompt, polite reply. I had inquired about having a hot water kettle in the room and was pleased to find one upon our arrival. The two twins were pushed next to one another, which was a little odd, but it didn't bother me and my mom. The room was bright and clean. The nightly turn down service was a plus. There could have been more English TV stations - there were about 8 stations and the majority were news. If you're tired and don't want to go out for a nice meal, the hotel restaurant is tasty, though a bit pricey. Staff, esp. concierge, was very nice/helpful. Don't hesitate to ask for help/directions - they are more than happy to assist!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Mary E
Thank you for your positive comments regarding your stay at the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées and for sharing them with Tripadvisor travellers. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all your requests prior to arrival were satisfied. I would also like to thank you for the information regarding the English channels; this has been well noted. I have transmitted your kind remarks to our staff members, especially the concierge. Our team would be more than happy to welcome you back for your next visit.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

For the second time I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Hotel is situated very close to the Arc the Triomph and is just 50 meters form the corner of the Champs Elysee. Staff is again very friendly. This time I also took a a room at the courtyard site of the hotel. (Warwick internet saver room). This is a spacious room located at the courtsite and it is very quiet. In the middle of Paris you don't hear traffic or other noise with the windows open, really quiet. The hotel is not cheap and prices depend of how long in advance you want to make a reservation. You pay less when you book a room last minute then 2 weeks in advance.

Room Tip: Book a room at the backsite of the hotel and pay less with a last minute booking
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mbierens

Dear Mbierens,

I thank you for taking the time to share your comments on your second stay with us. We appreciate your feedback on the friendliness of our colleagues and your comments will be shared with them. Our rates may vary depending on the hotel occupancy and not always if booking is done in advance. I invite you to visit our website and our special advance purchase packages for your next visit with us.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back in a near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

Among other similar hotels located in this bustling central area this hotel offers unexpectedly spacious rooms at not scary price. The service is not perfect but good enough. Restaurant is also surprisingly good and general impression is that you are getting good value for your money.

• Stayed: January 2012
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear Oleg K,

Thank you for sharing your comments with tripadvisor travellers, I am glad to hear that you found satisfaction in our hotel facilities and surroundings. It is only through your experiences and remarks that we can work on improving the service we provide to our future and repeat guests. I do hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The hotel location was great and reachable to any place. Thank you for this great care you have given u. You made our stay so comfortable and full of leisure. It was my first stay at The hotel and I will recommend it to all my friends. All the stuff were great in the greeting.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Manalnaboulsi

Dear Manalnaboulsi,

Thank you for sharing your comments with tripadvisor travellers, I really appreciate your remarks and I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed our hotel. Our location is indeed ideal, Our staff look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Our initial greeting was by a very polite young man with great manners and professionalism. He took us to our room. I remember the hallway smelled sweet, like some sort of flowers.
That was the highlight of our stay.
Some of the people at the front desk were exceptionally rude, including the concierge whose breath smelled like decay. I understand that other cultures have different expectations for waiting etc., but the woman behind the front desk was purposefully making us wait more than 15 minutes and gave a chilly reception when we asked a question. Perhaps they need more staff hired at the hotel.
The breakfast was just fair and the eggs made me feel sick during the airplane ride home. I would avoid the eggs.
Next time I would stay in the Latin Quarter in a less expensive but charming hotel I stayed at in the past, or stay in the Marais.
At least it was close to the Metro and the Arc.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jay B
Jean S, Directeur général at Warwick Paris, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Dear Jay B,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor travellers, I was very disappointed to read your remarks regarding your recent stay with us at the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées, I am grateful for your comments and would like to inform you we took the necessary steps to improve our service. I do hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves in your eyes and that we will have the pleasure of seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed at the Warwick for a 4 day getaway in July. The location is fantastic. Close to the Champs and half a block from the metro. The room was great with a private balcony for sipping wine. I've heard lots of complaints about the service, but this was not our experience. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful. I've also seen negative comments about the air conditioning, but ours was quiet and cold. We normally stay in little out-of-the-way hotels in Paris but we decided to switch it up this time and stay in the heart of the action. We were not disappointed. Great oasis in the middle of the hubbub.

Room Tip: Our room was in the back which was very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear William S,

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysées for your getaway in July. I am very pleased to hear that you appreciated you stay with us, notably our room with the balcony and our helpful and friendly staff. It will be my pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel for your next stay in Paris.