Just got back today from Paris and will keep considering as my number 1 choice in this City. This Hotel has what you are looking for in Paris, Excellent Service and Location. If you want to see a Show, The Lido is a couple of steps away, Shooping, from the Finest Boutiques to the bargain Stores, Food?, All type of Cuisines withing walking distance, Tour Buses, almost right on the corner. Hope once you visit this Great Hotel, have the opportunity to suggest it to future travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radiating classic charm, modern elegance and timeless style, the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees is a luxury hotel in the fashionable heart of Paris. Welcoming international business and vacation travelers alike, our magnificent upscale hotel lobby has been redesigned by world-famous designer Pierre Yves Rochon, to offer a contemporary ambiance that is chic, eclectic and inviting.Our sumptuous hotel is just steps from the Champs-Elysees, the most beautiful avenue in the world, allowing you to immerse yourself in the beauty and energy of Paris. The Hotel Warwick Champs-Elysees, is bathed in soothing light and decorated in natural tones inspired by nature, providing the perfect haven in the heart of all the action and passion of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Warwick Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Champs Elysees Paris
- Warwick Hotel Paris
- Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees
- Paris Warwick