Just stayed here last week and was really pleasantly surprised on arrival. I had booked through Hotwire and got a pretty good deal and had seen the pictures posted on tripadvisor but the hotel was much nicer than expected!
They are just finishing a renovation, so most of the posted pictures are from pre reno. My room was on the 5th floor and while small it was so charming and peaceful I looked forward to going back to my room every evening! The room looked out onto a courtyard so it was super quiet.
The room had a really nice bathroom (with lighted makeup mirror) with shower and the room had a nice tea service and minibar and large flat screen TV. Wish the TV had CNN, but at least it had BBC to watch the news in the morning!
The bed was very comfortable and the A/C in the room worked great. I never heard anyone while I was there, don't think it was too busy. I thought the bedding and towels were really nice, they also had nice robes included too!
The staff was very nice and helpful whenever I needed anything. The breakfast looked good, but was 18 euro so I passed on it.
The hotel is nicely located in Paris. I could walk to the Louvre (right across the bridge) and shopping in St. Germain des Pres. The Eiffel Tower isn't that far either, but I like to walk! The metro is right around the corner, it isn't the best stop as far as transferring, but worked out just fine.
There are a few nice cafes around the corner, they get quite busy on work nights, but were very quiet on the weekend when I arrived. The hotel is located at the Assembly Nationale so the bars and restaurants are pretty full with politicians most nights.
I definitely would be happy to stay here again. I have stayed at quite a few hotels in Paris and I think this is the nicest one by far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Paris, located in the 7th arrondissement, overlooking the National Assembly, the peacefulness of this central district preserves "one of the best kept secrets of Paris ' the Hotel Bourgogne & Montana. A beautiful and entirely refurbished mansion , inherited from la haute bourgeoisie, this particular hotel with 6 floors represents the Art de Vivre a la Francaise. This same French intimate style is to be found in different forms with variated ceiling heights : << la coquette>>, << la ravissante>>, << la favorite>>...... Giving elegance to 31 rooms well furnished with lights, moldings, carvings and chimneys. Exclusivity and refinement at Hotel Bourgogne & Montana inside the classic comfort and of the reception and bar as well as the well-being areas such as the gym and the spa. An intimate pause at only two blocks from the hectic landmarks of Paris: the Grand & Petit Palais, Orsay Museum , Place de la Concorde , Tuileries Gardens, Champs Elysees and Saint Germain ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bourgogne et Montana Hotel by MH reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bourgogne Et Montana Paris
- Hotel Bourgogne Et Montana