Melia Paris Champs Elysees
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
Hotel Waldorf Trocadero(Paris)
  • Room Service
All reviewsvictor hugo metro stationeiffel towerchamps elyseesgreat locationnice hotelwalking distancearc de triumphrecommend this hotelsmall bathroomwould stay here againenjoyed our stayhotel is locatedbed was very comfortablepleasant staybooked this hotelaround the cornerelevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have stayed in this 4 star hotel many times and it never dissapoints me. It is so conveniently close to Arc de triomphe and Champs Elysee which makes it enjoyable walk to the hotel in the evening after strolling in the city. The breakfast is good and the quality of the rooms is very nice. The furniture is nice and is not worn out, in very good condition. If you get a good deal, I recommend to take this one for sure.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed here in January, during a short hop in Paris between business trips. Wonderful, warm, great location, dedicated staff, nicely decorated and extremely clean rooms and good bar & restaurant service. My next choice for a Paris boutique hotel.

Room Tip: If you are looking for some extra space, ask for an upgrade when checking in. Some rooms may be a bit small, but they are always glad to upgrade you for some extra Euros, and let me say the room I got in January was superb.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
guestexperienceparis, Guest Experience France at Melia Paris Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback. We value guest comments and were glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Look forward to having you back again soon at Meliá Alexander

Best regards,

Priscilla Pascal
Guest Experience France

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was my first time in Paris, visiting from the US. From the moment we checked in we knew we had made a great choice. The front desk staff were pleasant, helpful, and spoke excellent English. Our 2 twin beds were comfortable, the room was clean and charming, the bathroom was spacious and the shower/tub was perfect. The breakfast was delicious with a wide selection of eggs, meats, cheeses, breads, and cereals. With record setting temperatures, we were worried about about the air conditioning but it was fantastic. Tere was a great selection of channels and movies on the tv. We were very close to shopping, restarants, and Ard de Triumph, yet the hotel was very quiet and we got lots of rest. One of our travelers is quite particular, and she was thrilled. We would gladly stay at Melia Alexander again!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Diane N

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and nice comments on our hotel location, room and bathrooms amenities as well as services and front office staff.

We look forward to having you back again in Paris.

Kind regards,

Priscilla Pascal
Guest Experience France

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Just like all the Melia Hotels, i was overall satisfied. I traveled to Paris with my mother and sister, The 3 of staying in one room. While the hotel told us that the room was a superior and would accommodate the three of us it was very tight. We had a King bed and a twin cot. There wasn't enough space in the room for the cot. I don't know if it was the side of hotel we were on or that floor or just that room but this location should not say they can accommodate 3 to one room. There was no suitcase space with the cot in the room and it didn't fold up.

Beautiful bathrooms with modern fixtures. The entrance and Lobby were nice.The lobby's wood could used a little refinishing, maybe re-sanding the wood. In the rooms the the ceiling looked like there had been some water damage that was repaired but never repainted.

A plus to the hotel, it is very centrally located to both the metro and the bus. Both are in walking distance if you don't want to pay for a cab everywhere. From the airport to the hotel was about 40 Euro. I did not do the breakfast option here because i wanted to go out to Paris cafes, although i did walk thru the "lobby bar" area and it was pretty small.

The staff was very nice and extremely accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I stayed 3 nighs and complained about the very cold shower water after the first night. The hotelstaff said that it would be looked at, but the following 2 mornings was the same. I don't care about a little cold water, but this was icecold and not possible to use at all. I talked to a manager at check out who was sorry, but no compensation or anything was offered. The hotel is clean and nice, but this pulls them down low level. I feel that I paid full price for a broken product.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business