Hotel Tivoli Etoile
$360
$351
$306
  • Fitness center
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
$172
Orbitz.com
$1,619
$1,138
  • Pool
All reviewsarc de triompheliterally mins walkmetro stationside streetgreat locationthree nightsnice hotelcdg airportvisiting parisfresh fruitreceptionbathtub2minchannelssupermarket
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The room was clean and compact, I found rose petals sprinkled around the bath products when I arrived, très romantique!
The staff were helpful, check in and out was no hassle. The location was fantastic, 2 minutes to the Arc de Triomphe. No complaints, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 27, 2012

location location location and for a reasonable price! Please dont expect the rooms to be spacious.Nice comfy beds with a bath tub and a hot shower and airconditioning if needed and free wifi.My only grouse was i guess that the flat screen telly had only french programmes !It is situated 5 min away from the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees and i actually walked till the end of this street to reach the place de la concorde and then proceeded to the Eiffel Tower all by foot and the whole journey which was a pleasant walk took 45 mins only.The air france bus stop is also situated only 5 mins away and will take you to charles de gaulle for 16 euro.All in all for the budget i had staying 4 nights was reasonable and the money i saved was used to see Paris

Viva le bleu

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ahab72
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This hotel is in district 17. Safe great location, 5 mins from the champs elyees,arc de triumph, the airfrance bus #2 takes you right to the arc.its the second stop, then you are about 2 blocks away from hotel.trust me that bus is the best way to get there.26 euros round trip! Ive been all over Paris & love this location. All hotels in Paris seem very small & so is this one..But who spends time in the room? Enjoy Paris!

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed October 14, 2011

It is a general rule that hotel rooms in Paris are fairly small, with prices increasing accordingly to size and lavishness. I also do not doubt that you probably could find slightly larger rooms at slightly lower prices, but considering the design, comfort, cleanliness and location of Hotel Tivoli Etoile, I though it was worth every single Euro - and trust me, I did a lot of research on Tripadvisor before selecting this hotel!

The location is fantastic for first-timer in Paris wanting to see the sights. The Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees is really a short walk away, yet the hotel's location on a small side street means its fairly quiet as well. I must admit it's not located in the 'prettiest' parts of Paris, but considering I only had 3 nights to do everything, I thought it was a great location for exploring the city.

The rooms are clean and cosy, and like the previous reviewer mentioned, they were perfectly formed. Everything you needed was there - closet space, desk, comfy beds, air conditioning, free wifi, a bath tub even! The room did not feel the slightest bit cramped, and while floor space is limited, we managed with our luggages not getting in the way too much.

The decor throughout the hotel was fun and cute. And the service was always good. For a tiny hotel, they sure had quite a lot of staff for the front desk! The hotel also helped us arrange our taxi for our journey to the train station, and when we arrived early (with notice), we were able to check-in without any issues (although we were lucky the hotel was not full). There is a tiny little lift which meant we could get our luggages up with enough ease as well.

I would definitely recommend this hotel if you don't need such massive space or mind fun, colourful interiors. It's cosy, fun and I wouldn't mind staying there again :)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank nadiahkimie
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We were in Paris for our Honeymoon and were very happy with the Tivoli Etoile. Yes, the rooms are not huge but they are very clean and have a good sized bathtub and windows that open to the street. They have nice l'Occitane bath products (not a huge selection but nice stuff - bring your own moisturizer). The staff were particularly helpful - especially Monica - and went way out of their way to get information for us. The breakfast seemed expensive at first (13 Euro) but the quality of food is good and the orange juice was the best we have ever tasted anywhere! There is noise transfer from other rooms but nothing that kept us awake - but we didn't have very loud neighbours.
The fact that the hotel was so close to the Charles de Gaule Etoile Metro was super convenient. If you land in CDG take the Air France bus to that station - it's less than a 5 min walk to the hotel and way cheaper than a taxi and less crowded and stair-laden than the Metro.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple