“Sweet little hotel in the heart of the action”

Opera Deauville Hotel
Ranked #1,151 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Perth, Australia
“Sweet little hotel in the heart of the action”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

While the room was pretty small and basic, the service here was great - we were even offered a free breakfast because a staff member had tried to enter our room by mistake in the late morning. And the hotel is in a fabulous location, just a short walk to all the main tourist attractions in Paris.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Opéra Deauville from November 8 to 15, 2013. Our stay there was perfect!

Ali and Moustafa at the reception were extremely welcoming and helpful in guiding us and recommending visits around the city.

Our rooms were great (we're in Paris after all, we're not expecting 100 sqm rooms!) and compared to the price we paid, we couldn't have asked for more. Our room was always clean and comfortable.

The hotel is perfectly located at a walking distance from métro stations Liège, Haussman-Saint Lazare, and from the Saint-Lazare station which made it possible for us to visit all Paris (including Versailles and Disneyland) very easily.

We took the deal of pre-paying for breakfast and getting 50% discount, which was great for us: croissants, jams, eggs, cheeses and cold cuts, orange juice, corn flakes, and more for only 6 euros.

I will definitely stay there again on my next visit to Paris.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Maya Z
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel was well managed by friendly staff and my short stay with them in February was very pleasant and good value. It is well located for both shopping and sightseeing which are in walking distance. Highly recommended.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Michael A
Campinas, Brasil
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I've just checked in and I'm staying for 10 days here. And am I amazed by the warm and kind reception. The manager advanced my check in in 4 hours, just to help me due to an overseas flight to get here. Rooms are not large, but it's Paris. Who cares? Totally recommend!

Room Tip: I chose a room away from the street. I don't believe it's too noisy at night, but I preferre...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank PaulaBichuete
Sunnyvale, California
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night and chose the hotel based on their location and price point. Very close to the Opera House and a 5 minute walk from the Roissy bus to CDG airport. Very friendly staff, helpful and pleasant. Room was a bit on the small size but just fine for 1 person and potentially for a couple. Tiny elevator that fits one person and one suitcase (but hey, that's all you need!). My room was on 5th floor and faced the inside courtyard and was very quiet. Everything I needed was there. I will stay here again when I return.

Room Tip: For a quieter location, ask for a room on an upper floor and facing the interior courtyard.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Dorcas K
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My partner and I stayed at this hotel for one night. we chose it for the location to Gare St Lazare as we were arriving from the country by train and wanted somewhere close by. It served this purpose the staff were friendly and helpful organising transfers to airport next morning and doing restaurant bookings. The room was small but that is the usual in Paris. Breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank nichola m
Madrid
Reviewed October 8, 2013

A small hotel, very centrally located in Paris and with easy access to the main stations and from there to the airport. The room was small but perfectly fine for one night when not planning on spending much time there. Very clean and the reception staff were friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo