2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$164
Priceline$184
getaroom.com$189
1,089 results
All reviews eiffel tower quiet cul de sac quiet location recommend this hotel paris stay walking distance very nice hotel the hotel staff spoke english metro station street sejour neighborhood sauna arrondissement seine france
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for the Paris part of our honeymoon and it was excellent. The hotel is set back down a small street so it is very quiet yet easily accesible. The Eiffel Tower can be seen from the top of the little street so it is quite a nice view. Invalides is also very close so a short walk can get you there quickly. The room was very spacious and super clean. The bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever slept in. Breakfast was delicious and they have a wide variety of things to choose from each day. Very fresh! The front desk staff and the staff in the breakfast room are fantastic! One gentleman from the front desk, Will, was especially great! We told him it was our honeymoon and he was very excited for us. He gave us some restaurant recommendations and, when we returned from our afternoon out, there was congratulatory champagne waiting in our suite. Simply excellent service and hospitality! One night, there was a celebration for several groups within the community and they invited us to hang out and celebrate with them. The neighborhood is very welcoming, friendly, and safe!! I can see us staying here again on a future visit.

***Sorry for any sideways photos, it would not let me turn them.***

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Twister53598
Marzena_BW, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Villa Saxe Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear Twister53598,

What a great pleasure to read the experience you had with us, here at The Villa Saxe Eiffel!
We are so happy for your excellent honeymoon you spent in our hotel and we would like to congratulate you once again for your mariage.
We are sincerely grateful for your kind support and we always love to know that our guests enjoyed their stay and satisfied with our services, especially from Will.
You are right that the quiet and safty location of our hotel is very rare in the center of Paris. We are only 5 minutes walking distance from really good restaurants and cafes, three subway stations nearby and 20 minutes of nice walk to the Eiffel Tower.
We would be delighted to welcome you again at The Villa Saxe Eiffel and I hope that you will not hesitate to reach out to us directly should you desire to make another booking.

Best regards from Paris,

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

I could not have been more impressed with this hotel and their amazing staff! I would have stayed 3 more days but they were booked and I understand why. The staff I can’t say enough about, everyone was friendly helpful and kind. Especially Anais who communicates with me prior to booking, greeted my daughter and I upon arrival and everyday after that. I have Never been to Paris prior and wasn’t sure where to stay. We stayed 2 nights prior in Montmarte and booked 3 nights here. We felt safe, could walk to the Eiffel Tower, pharmacy across the street, market every Thursday and Saturday and anywhere else for that matter. We had their breakfast every morning, would leave for sightseeing all day and return to a nice quiet clean room. I am horrible at names but the day we checked in we were greeted by Anais and another young lady who was always pleasant and charming. There was a young man at the front desk too who was always helpful. I have worked at a hotel so I appreciate friendly, service oriented people who go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. I do this review on my phone and am not spell checking so forgive my grammar please. I do not speak French and most everyone understood what I was saying. It takes too long for my pictures to load but room was nice! Check out the sauna/steam room/massage chair. I was going to take a nap but tried the massage chair and felt relaxed and headed out again :)

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Detra55

Dear Detra55,

We would like to thank you for your beautiful comments regarding your stay at The Villa Saxe Eiffel and we really appreciate you are sharing such positive feedback of our friendly team, especially Anais.
It was a big pleasure for all our team to provide you with the good services and make your stay enjoyable.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and we hope that our hotel will become your Parisian home away from home.

Warm regards from Paris,

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

My mom and I borrowed the hotel bikes for a visit to the Luxembourg Gardens during our stay. The hotel staff were helpful and showed us how to use/lock the bikes properly! It was a bit scary but fun. We definitely enjoyed this feature from the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank savanna220

Dear savanna220,

It was a pleasure to welcome you to the Hotel Villa Saxe Eiffel and we thank you very much for sharing your kind comments on Tripadvisor!
We are happy that you appreciated our team and our electric bikes. You are right, that thanks to that it is the easy and funny way to visit Paris.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel on many future occasions and I may assure you of our best attention and care at all times.

Best regards,

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Location was good in a quiet neighborhood close to Eiffel Tower but you couldn't see it from hotel. Staff was friendly but not very helpful. We had 3 rooms and all three of them were extremely hot. One couple asked about AC and were told only fans were on because they hadn't turned ac on for hotel yet. We let them know every day for the 3 days we were there that we were sweating and uncomfortable and staff only kept insisting we didn't use AC properly. We live in PR and FL we definitely know how to use an AC. Rooms were tiny but the carpet seemed to be extremely dusty as our whole group was suffering from allergies from hotel maybe due to bad air circulation. From the hotel we had just left in London with 5 stars and great service to this was disappointing and made our Paris trip disappointing. Also nothing is very close to this location.. be prepared to take a cab or uber.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosanna R
Marzena_BW, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Villa Saxe Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Dear Rosanna R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at The Villa Saxe Eiffel.
We are happy that you appreciated our central and safety location in the residential area of Paris, 5 minutes walking distance from really good restaurants and cafes, 20 minutes walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and three subway stations nearby.
As for air conditioning in the room, we are sorry it was not cold enough for you. Indeed, our A/C are settled to a different degree for each season. During the spring time, it is quite difficult to balance between the temperatures in the night lower then 10°C and during the day around 25°C.In order to satisfy most of our guests, we keep the rooms relatively cold but not allowing the temperatures lower then 19°C in the room.
We have taken good note of all your comments and we will work on improvement of this part of our services.
Once again, we would like to reiterate our apologies for not keeping up with your expectations, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future to make it up to you.

Reviewed May 24, 2019

Started with a smooth check-in with front desk able to recognise me with my name. Had an amazing location with walking connectivity to 3 major metro lines and Eiffel just a short walk away. Breakfast was pretty good with options for Vegetarians like me. Definitely will stay again and recommend to everyone.
Great Works.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sahaj a
Marzena_BW, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Villa Saxe Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2019

Dear sahaj a,

It is so big pleasure for us to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us at The Villa Saxe Eiffel.
We would like to thank you for your beatiful comments and your support.
Yes, the human and personal nature of the relationship with our guests is our priority. After all, we are all the human beings:-)
We would be delighted to welcome you again at The Villa Saxe Eiffel and I hope that you will not hesitate to reach out to us directly should you desire to make another reservation.

Best regards,