I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights during a recent business trip. The property and rooms are quite small but the place is very fun. The place is very typically European. The service was outstanding as was the breakfast and laundry.
The workout "room" is really just a workout "corner" but the equipment is decent.
The location is perfect - just a block off of the Champs Elysees in the heart of Paris. If you ask for a room on the top floor, there is a beautiful view of the city from your outdoor balcony.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris