“Convenient and above Paris average” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Le 123 Elysees - Astotel

Hotel Le 123 Elysees - Astotel
Ranked #47 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
Milano
“Convenient and above Paris average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed at Le 123 Elysees for a 2-days biz trip.
I was given a small cosy room facing the main street, but quiet and clean. The bed was extremely comfy. Although an early chack-in was not allowed, the staff was helpful and kind enough all through my staying. Breakfast was good, with remarkable French croissant and fresh juices; not much variety, but all considered a good morning start.
The hotel is located few steps away from the luxury shopping area of Av. Montaigne and Faubourg. 10 minutes away, there is the big square of the Arc de Triomphe, where you can conveniently find buses from/to the Airports (Orly and CdG).
The rate of €149 made the hotel reasonably cheap for being in Paris, with good service, and amazing location. Recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ADP80

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (212)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Paris for business or for pleasure.
The prices are reasonable and the service is very good.
The design of the hotels and the rooms is very nice if you like a tasteful mix of old and new.
The breakfast is very good too and substential (not very common in Paris).
Bad aspects: Internet is slow. The lift is very small.

Milan, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed at Hotel 123 Elysees for 2 nights on business trip. Rate was €149/night, breakfast included.

The room was not large, but clean and with a very comfy bed. Hotel staff was very helpful and kind; pity they didn't accept andvance check-in, but they hold our luggage until the room was ready. Breakfast was good, with fresh products altough the choice was kinda limited.

The area is extremely nice and located between the two most famous fashion/luxury streets: rue du Faubourg and Montaigne, crowded with brasseries and bistrots, but quiet (my room had windows on the street but it was not loud). Walking distance from the Arc and Camps Elysees.The location is also very convenient from the Airports (CdG and Orly) with cheap buses from/to the Arc.

For Paris, the hotel was definetely above average, in terms of service, area and price. Recommended.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Lanzarote, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have to say this hotel was lovely, the staff were very friendly and more than happy to advise us on resturants in the area.
All areas of the hotel are very clean and modern, the room was very good, lots of room and very comfy with little noise even though we were on the front.
OK the lift is small but it gets you up and down !!
anyway the staircase was beautiful.
great location too, we walked to the arc de triomphe in 5 mins, the metro station is just across the road and allows you to get around with ease. we used the metro daily and is very easy to get around and understand. all in all i was very happy with the hotel and will return to stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Florence, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

the hotel is not so big but comfortable. Rooms are very nice, big and clean. The forniture inside is simple chic. The staff prepared and very kind, breakfast good and full of everything!

it's a very nice staying if you go to paris.

lisa

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed 3 days/ 2 nights in this hotel. I paid 169 Euros per night to 2 persons. I reserved this hotel by booking.com.
When I arrived in Hotel, my reservation was OK. Instead pay in the same credit card that I did my reservation on booking.com, I've paid by cash.

Room: The room is very nice. Large if you compare with anothers Hotel’s in Paris. Have a Eletronic Safe, minibar, LCD TV, and a little balcony. You have a nice view if you are in a front room.

Bed: Very comfortable. Excellent. Bed Linen & Quilts very soft. Wonderful.

Bathroom: Very good bathroom, Shower dont have a strong water, but you can take a shower with confort. It’s a bathtub with option to shower. It has a hairdryer, cap, free soap and shampoos. Detail: Just ONE soap in bathroom. I’ve used to clean my hands, and when I will take a shower, I need use the same soap. If the hotel put one more soap inside the bathroom, will be better.

TV Room: Works perfect, and have a Brazilian TV (Rede Record). Good Size (I think was a 42”).

Maid: In my room, I didn't locked nothing and nothing missing. In my case, was highly reliable. Always I arrived the room was very well-done, and was not touched in private items. The room were very clean, bathroom too. Perfect.

Reception: They speak fluent English, very nice. If you need something, they will help you without bad faces. I ask for a taxi for me at 3AM, and 3AM a cab came to give me a ride to CDG Airport. The cab charges me in 55 euros this ride.

Business Center: I saw a computer with a Printer, but you need pay to use. I needed print my Boarding Pass for my flight, but the reception print for free to me. I just sent a email with PDF’s to email from Hotel.

Location: Sensational. Amazing. 4 minutes walking to Champs Elysees. ( Franklin D. Roosevelt Roundabout in South Street). The hotel have a Metro Station a 20 meters right next corner – Saint-Philippe-du-Roule). I put a photo to show the distance between the hotel and station. For me, the best thing in this amazing hotel its your location. Very safe place and neighbor.

Breakfest: My reservation, had not included the breakfast. The cost is 17 Euros per person. In region of the Hotel, there are many options for taking a breakfest, good, and priced well over down if you compare with the Hotel. It has all the Fast Foods at the first corner, and in front the hotel, you have a Starbucks. To me, 17 Euros its to much for a breakfest. I eat everyday, croissant, juice, milk, hot choccolate in a Deli close the hotel, and paid 8 euros.

Some observations: The hotel have the smallest lift in the world. Just one person plus one luggage. And this lift goes to max 4 floor. My Tip: Be in a room between First and Fourth Floor.

Other Observation Important: Everyday, in afternoon, you have juices, water, macarrons, Nespresso Coffee, cakes for free. Its very nice, and very good. I appreciate this action, left me surprised. Good Surprised.

I recommend this hotel to everyone. If I comeback to Paris, I will try stay here again.

I hope this review helps someone.
Cheers

Room Tip: Try stay in a Front Room. And Remember: Lift just at to Fourth Floor.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank rankfussa
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

It is a very nice, elegant and luxurious 4 stars hotel. It is 5 minutes from the Champs Elysees and a minute from the subway. The decor is fabulous and the room we had was spacious and very nice. Breakfast very rich, with many varieties, and above all a very good and irreproachable service from the restaurant team. But I cannot say the same about the reception team. I will explain my problem. My mother came to Paris for a surgery, and chose this hotel because it wasn’t too far from the clinic. We had a reservation from the 23rd to 24th of February and again on February 27th to March 3rd. As we had nowhere to leave luggage I asked the receptionist who was at the evening, I think her name was Diana, if we could leave our bags in the room until our return from the operation of my mom on the 27th of February. She said there was no problem. The next day this same person called me to tell me in a very rude and abrupt way that I have to take out all my stuffs because check out was at 12:00 and the hotel needs the room. I was surprised because the day before I asked her if we could leave the bags and she had said yes. I don’t know if she is incompetent or just not interested in her work, but this kind of mistakes cannot be allow in a hotel of this category. What bothers me the most is that she even did not apologized and spoke very badly by the phone, customer service leaves much to be desired. As my mother could not leave the clinic, I had to tell her to keep the room until February 27th, because of her mistake I had to pay three extra nights that was not foreseen. I'm very disappointed and I will not come back to this hotel

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank olga k
manager_123_elysees, Directeur général at Hotel Le 123 Elysees - Astotel, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Madam,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments and your opinion regarding your stay at the 123 Elysees Hotel.

We have been attentive to your positive and negative comments, which always allow us to improve the quality of our service. For the problem you have reported with your luggage there has been a misunderstanding. Every guest is offered the possibility to leave them in the luggage room at the reception while they are away, so they can get them back when they are returning.

We are sorry that this misunderstanding led to your dissatisfaction and we truly hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back again to provide you with a service that reflect the usual quality of our hotel.

With our best regards,