Hotel Le 123 Elysees - Astotel
  • Restaurant
$157
$115
Official Site
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
$165
$231
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,648 results
All reviewschamps elyseesmetro stationcomplimentary soft drinksevery afternoonfree mini barrecommend this hotelthe hotel staffaround the cornerwalking distancebreakfast staffexcellent hotelgreat boutiqueour honeymoonnice bathroomvisit parisfew blocksbreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

After such a negative experience, I can only say that I would never recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. Cleaning staff were invasive in the lobby while waiting for an appointment, the hotel staff was generally unaccomadating and rude.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank Tina50tag
manager_123_elysees, Directeur général at Hotel Le 123 Elysees - Astotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the 123 Elysees Hotel. Your feedback is very valuable as it helps us to improve the quality of the service we provide.

Moreover, we are sorry to learn that your stay didn’t live up to your expectations and please accept our most sincere apologies for this. Please be sure that your comments have been registered and the necessary measures have been taken to ensure that the quality of service is at the level of the category of our hotel.

We truly hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back and demonstrate to you that your experience was not reflecting our usual standard of quality.

Best regards,

The Management

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed here last week, as it was a good price for a 4 star hotel and it was well located near to the Champs Elysees.
I decide to book here because it was not too far from my office and I wanted to give a surprise to my girlfriend that came with me. The hotel was ok, I have no serious complaints. The room we had was nice and cozy but a little small for us. The breakfast was very nice with large choice and the staff very kind. The receptionist that did our check-in was very pleasant and polite. All demand that we had was very well accomplish by the staff in reception. That is for the good news, now I want to point a disappointing thing, about the cleanness of the room.
The room looking clean with the first site but if you look better... I found blood on my sheet and hair on the bathroom ceiling. But the hideous thing was that when I accidentally dropped my phone on the floor, I looked below the bed, and surprise! I found a used condom. I was surprised and shocked. I believe that before given a room to someone, the room should be well checked, because this kind of thing could be a problem. Thank God that we had a beautiful relationship with my girlfriend and I trust her at 100%. But just imagine what was my surprise! I did not want to mention these at the check out because is very embarrassing but I hope next time they will be more careful. Anyway I still want to come because in general was a very good stay

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James P
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stayed here with my friend and had a great stay!

Fantastic location, right by the metro and walking distance to most attractions. The room was really boutique, plenty of mirrors (including full length), shower was really good, bathrobes and slippers really comfy, fluffy towels and very comfy beds. We stayed on 5th floor and had lovely little balcony. They offer cakes, macaroons (really lovely) and tea/coffee/juice in the afternoon, which is a great touch.

Thoroughly recommend this hotel to stay with friends or as a couple!

Room Tip: Rooms on 5th floor facing the street have lovely little balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank emlu05
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Cozy hotel in die heart of Paris. The service was very efficient and the rooms beautifully decorated. The staff was really helpful with whatever request we had. Breakfast is really good and afternoon tea was a welcome and unexpected treat.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I booked this hotel a couple of weeks before my wife's birthday as a surprise and I must say it did not disappoint. We made the decision to book without transfers so after travelling for most of the afternoon we stepped up from the Metro "Saint Phillip" and I assumed it would be a long walk to the hotel but it was literally 20 yards.

On arrival we entered a very boutique lobby with access to the "Salon" and dining area to the right which we were informed provided free refreshments (Orange juice, tea, coffee, pastries) to guests between the hours of 10:00 and 20:30 - Nice touch.

We arrived to greeted by friendly staff at reception, a relatively stress free check in all over within the space of 5 minutes with clear instruction on breakfast serving times, free wifi codes and nice clear instructions to the room.

On entering the main room with access to the lift and the staircase we were presented with lovely views of the hotel architecture. Stunning views of the 6 floor stairwell and 10/10 for the hotel keeping its original features and charm.

The lift was a little small however given the age of the building (True renaissance) i think we could make an exception.

On arrive to our room (Top floor) Room 602, well we were blown away, the room was stunning, equal to that of any hotel du vin, or 5 star hotel. A four poster bed, a lovely artist desk showing off a classic, rustic boutique feel with great features making us really feel we were in Paris.

I felt like a writer or artist in the heart of Paris wanting to write my next novel or paint my next master piece. The room was truly stunning with views over Paris thanks to our private balcony.

The bathroom was out of this world, big sink, great bath and shower and another touch with robes and slippers. An in house hairdryer was also very useful for my wife. In terms of the accommodation I could not fault anything!!

We arrived at breakfast at about 09:00 the next morning friendly service, very attentive and gorgeous coffee. THe breakfast is what you would expect from a continental breakfast, pastries, fresh fruit, cheeses, hams and they also have some hot eggs a, bacon and sausages although i didn't try it as I was in the continental mood.

I would highly recommend this place and we will definitely be going again! The small touches make the stay so much better. Great staff!!

In terms of location, 10 minutes to Arc du Triomphe, 20 minutes to the Eiffel tower and 5 minutes to Champs-Élysées. The little restaurants between the hotel and Champs-Élysées are a must as they are fantastic restaurants at half the price.

Cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: Say its a special occasion and we got an upgrade. Would recommend road facing if on a high floor, but read if low ask for courtyard room :) personally I liked to hear the hustle and bustle of paris :)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple