We stayed at this hotel for our honeymoon. On arrival the staff were exceptionally friendly and this continued throughout our stay. The hotel is wonderfully located just off the Champs Elysee and within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower. There is a metro stop only 5 minutes walk away so all of Paris is readily accessible. The free wifi worked well and was fast, the rooms were large and the bed large and comfortable. It was nice to have free soft drinks in the minibar in the room. The breakfasts were included in the room rate (continental) and set us up well for the day. We enjoyed the fact that breakfast was served in the restaurant until 11 and in your room until 12, no rush to get up. Storage in the room was great and the shower wonderful. Our only very minor issues were no electric socket in the bathroom for the hair drier and no ironing board (not even one to be borrowed). These were however no doubt safety issues and in no way detracted from what has been a marvellous five star stay. The rooms are clean , quiet and comfortable and the staff exceptionally helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Marignan Champs Elysées 5 star is ideally located at 12 Rue de Marignan, a quiet street in the 8th Arrondissement, which connects the Champs-Elysees and the Avenue Montaigne, Mecca of Parisian shopping, in the center of the famous Parisian Golden Triangle. As the hotel sits only steps from the Grand Palais as well as from many prestigious art galleries, its address has a natural association with both art and culture. At the Marignan Champs Elysées, customer service is about making guests feel welcome and ensuring a bespoke experience. The hotel offers 45 rooms and 5 suites , an innovative bar , a private screening room and a seasonal restaurant. In 2012, the interior architect Pierre Yovanovitch, icon of New French Style, transformed the Marignan Champs Elysées Hotel into an island of contemporary luxury, a serene and confidential stop in the heart of the capital. In 2014, the decoration of the Canopée restaurant is directed by the drawings of Julien Colombier and the technology, AV Exciters agency, architecture of lights. This offers the experience of a green haven in the heart of the hotel. All rates include WIFI broadband Internet access, tax and service. Every room and suite offer in-room Tea and Coffee facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marignan Champs Elysees Paris
- Marignan Champs Elysees Hotel