Aston Hotel Paris
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Spa
Hotel Adele & Jules(Paris)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbath showerthree starenjoyed my staycharming hotelrooms are cleansmall balconybuffet breakfastbooked this hoteloperametrolouvrecomfortsupermarketeurope
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

I have been staying at the aston hotel during july with my friend. Amazing and helpful staff.

Despite the renovations been made at the hotel, our journey was ok.
Breafast is limited but very satisfied for three star hotel, not asking more.

Metro was few seconds walking from the hotel.

The night keeper was the only one we found a bit weird...

Anyway, loved this hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Booked hotel months in advance, corresponded via email prior to stay and was only told upon turning up to check in, and quite rudely, that we could not stay at the hotel as they were fully booked. This didn't make sense since we had booked well in advance but we were pointed in the direction of a hotel where they had us staying, a hotel that we would never have booked if we had the choice. Not a professional approach to customer service whatever country you are in!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SamtheMule H
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Great location a bit loud one night hotel in lane but off main street which is good Room cleaned daily and fresh towels. Ask for a balcony on booking made the room seem not as tight as we left the French doors open . Wifi is included and appreciated, never ate there. No fridge which we could of used. Air conditioner not too powerful and maid turns it down when one all day which wasn't an issue for us as it was cool I nearly July. Walked to the Louve, notredame, eifel,ect Louve is about fifteen minutes.
What we appreciated the most was the front desk staff, great info about sights and shows and booked all our events for us. Call hotel to book an airport shuttle worth it 18euros each person includes luggage....we did of the way back but didn't know when we landed in Paris so took the RER downtown and taxi on arrival.

Room Tip: 2nd floor with balcony since there is only a lift for luggage ou walk up narrow stairs..lots of character build in 1800's. It was as expected on web site.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank yvontario
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Quite good location. Very small room (314), the bed almost filled the hole space. Bright and white decoration. The biggest BUT is the fact that every sound and noise from neighbouring rooms end up to your room too, normal speak and so on. And if someone flushed the toilet (and many did often), it sounded like a bucket of water was thrown on you. The area was peacefull but I kept waking up to sounds from other rooms and corridors. Sure, the bathroom was a bit exotic on a closer look. Overall, the room was tidy. Not recommending the hotel for a man with a big stomach, unless don't mind getting stuck in the corridors :) Frendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I booked a room at the Aston in April to stay there in late June. We arrived early on the day and was told by a (not very helpful/friendly) lady at the front desk to come back to check in at 3pm. Fine. We went sightseeing for a couple of hours and eagerly returned to the hotel to check in, freshen up etc. We were then told by another front desk clerk: "You're aware that you can't stay here tonight, right?". Say what? I booked in April and had a confirmation. Anyway, they had arranged for us to stay in another hotel, The Moris, about 15 mins away, and basically asked us to get there on our own. I asked that they at least could pay for a taxi there, to which they hesitantly agreed that I could get my money for a cab refunded if I came by with a receipt the next day. We didn't bother and walked instead. So, I can't give too many details about staying at the Aston. What I can though, is to recommend to find another hotel if you want to stay in the Grand Boulevards area, The Moris for example. Good service and nice spacious room with bathtub etc.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends