“Love Paris!”

Ranked #347 of 1,796 Hotels in Paris
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love Paris!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Lovely hotel near subways and restuarants. Hotel staff very helpful with directions. Room was clean and we had a nice view of the EIffel Tower. Bathroom was small and clean. Location is close to the Spainish Embassy. When it rained the hotel staff lent us an umbrella which we were very grateful for. Overall wonderful stay. Will recommend to others!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
  • Hungarian first
United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I was very pleased with my stay here on a recent business trip. . The Plaza is within five minutes walk of the Eiffel Tower and I could see it from my room window. The room was boutique style, very clean, modern and comfortable with a good sized bathroom.

Breakfast was excellent and much better than I've grown to expect in European hotels. The fitness room looked wonderful though I didn't really have time to use it much. The lounge and dining areas were also very nice indeed.

Reasonably priced for a hotel in right the centre of Paris. It would suit both business and leisure travellers. Very stylish & comfortable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

Fantastic hotel. We were visiting Paris for my birthday and I could not have asked for a better hotel. It is a 2 minute walk from Trocadero which includes amazing restaurants, museums, a metro stop and an AMAZING view of The Eiffel Tower. The room was clean and the bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever experienced. The staff was also amazing and they have free wifi on each floor so you get perfect connection. There is really nothing negative to say. We will definitely be staying here the next time we come to Paris and I will be recommending it to everyone.

• Stayed February 2014
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

My boy friend and I just returned from a 4 day stay at the hotel and I can't say enough about it!

The location was fantastic, an easy walk to the eiffel tower and a comfortable walk to the arc de triomphe. There was also a metro stop conveniently located near the hotel making getting around very easy.

The staff at the hotel were exceptional! They went above and beyond assisting us with directions to get to sight seeing location,s and were happy to not only recommend restaurants that we might enjoy, but also helped us in securing reservations.

There were numerous restaurants a short walk from the hotel and we had nothing but fantastic dining experiences at every restaurant recommended to us by the hotel staff.

I would highly recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay again if returning to Paris.

1 Thank Chessy1985
San Diego, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Do Not Stay Here! I stayed in this hotel recently and somebody stole a large bottle of Chanel perfume from our room. I reported it to the front desk and they said they'd follow up. I emailed them when I got home and unpacked just to make sure I hadn't overlooked it somehow and sure enough, it's gone. That was a week ago and I have not received a response. The location is good but is it worth it to risk having someone steal your stuff??? I think not! The safe isn't large enough to hold two suitcases! Is it too much to ask to trust the staff at a hotel not to steal from your room?????????

Room Tip: Staff Steals From Guests! Do Not Stay Here!
2 Thank SDRE4U
PlazaTourEiffel, Directeur général at Plaza Tour Eiffel, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Dear Madam,

Regarding your message, I’m still surprised that you say that you have no answer as we have already been in correspondence via our emails.

When you left the hotel very early in the morning, you informed the night front office clerk that the day before a big bottle of perfume has disappeared from your room.

As I have already wrote you in my email, this is a real pity that you did not inform us immediately and waited until your departure on the next day to do it.

After your left, the very thorough research has been done immediately to investigate the situation. On the same day at 12.30 p.m. we sent an email informing you on the results.

The room has been accessed only by two people apart from you and your partner: the maid and the housekeeping manager. Both of them have been working at the hotel since the opening of the property. They assured of not touching anything and at the same time of not remembering the big bottle of perfume being anywhere in the room.

I was surprised when you wrote us from the same email address telling us that you have never received any answer from us and asking us for the compensation.

As I wrote you in my second email, I would like to assure you that it is the first time we receive the accusation of stealing in the history of Plaza Tour Eiffel. We did investigate the case very thoroughly even checking everywhere for the object (waste bin, between the bed sheets, etc.). We have not found anything.

The well being and the security of our valuable guests is the most important for all Plaza Tour Eiffel team. We constantly do everything possible to take care and to treat our every single guest as a VIP. I think the comments on this web site are the best proof of my words.

As I indicated in my email, I do invite you to contact me directly so that we can find the solution together.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

With the best regards!
Inna Doroshenko
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

We spent three nights at the Plaza Tour Eiffel in early February 2014. The room was of a typical small Parisian size, but was well appointed and very comfortable. There was street noise at night on only one or two isolated occasions. The front desk staff spoke excellent English and were eager to please.

As others have noted, breakfast was overpriced at E22 per person. The cafes at the Trocadero circle all offer breakfast at lower prices. On two mornings we combined a visit to the excellent patisserie next door with fruit purchased at the greengrocer just up the street.

While a bit off the tourist track, the hotel actually was convenient. The Eiffel tower is within walking distance, but there is a metro station two blocks away at the Trocadero circle, which provides quick easy access to the rest of the city. There also are two nearby taxi stands.

We echo the comments of other reviewers that dining opportunities in the immediate neighborhood are not great -- the restaurants on the Trocadero circle are good for breakfast or lunch, but we found their dinner offerings mediocre at best -- it is only a short subway ride to better fare.

The price is right -- for a very slight tradeoff in convenience one gets a big savings in cost. We would not hesitate to return to this hotel.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great location. Enjoyed walking to the Trocadero Metro and seeing the view of the Eiffel Tower. Very pleased with early check in and daily breakfast. Did not need much help from staff since this was our 2nd Paris vacation, but they were available and nice.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple