“Eiffel Tower view!”
Review of Plaza Tour Eiffel

Plaza Tour Eiffel
Ranked #409 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stayed on the sixth floor with a view of the Eiffel Tower! Room 601 Walking distance to the cafes and museums and a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower. Staff was helpful and also lent us an umbrella. Provided info on local restuarants and directions to the subway and bus stops. Overall good stay.

1  Thank 76bruno

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. Right from the start of booking...

Had a few questions which I emailed the hotel and got the answers and more straight away.

On arrival from the airport we had a great check in. Tips and the all important map.

Our bags were taken to our room. It was big enough for a couple and a small balcony looking out over the streets of Paris. The wow factor had begun.

I stayed for 3 nights. Simply a better choice than many more expensive ones. The hotel is located on the doorstep from Trocadero meaning a 5 minute stroll towards the Eiffel Tower.

We took a two day red top bus tour as it was cheaper and great to take in the sights and to get around.

The service from the staff is unbeatable. Friendly and always with a friendy smile and greeting everytime we passed.

A few nice touches and my requests were all met on arrival for our stay. I was simply taken back by the great service.

Nothing is too much for the team. Even got a greeting in the street from a member of staff as he recognised us

I will always be choosing this hotel as I visit Paris often. I have many avid followers who will certainly be recommended to this hotel too.

Keep doing what you do. It's great and couldn't ask you to change anything.

Look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We arrived at the Plaza Tour Eiffel after a hot and sweaty trip from the UK. I had booked it with the hope that it would be a decent quality hotel in a good location. In fact, the hotel itself was in excellent condition and it's boutique style was a welcome change from the customary 'chain' brands. Whilst the rooms weren't huge, you're going to struggle to find that anywhere in Paris and we had more than enough room with a good size en-suite. In terms of location it is fantastic. Just a stones throw away from the Trocadero, with it's array of cafe's and restaurants and only a short (5-10 minute) walk to the Eiffel Tower and roughly 20 minutes to the Arc de Triumphe. There's a handy metro station nearby which gives easy access to other landmarks in the City such as the Louvre and Notre Dame within 10 minutes journey. Perhaps the most memorable aspect of our stay here was the service we received from the hotel reception staff. Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to ask their name as on our last night the one, particularly helpful man wasn't working. He was brilliant and gave sound advice on anything from traveling, restaurants to warning us of the pick-pocket areas. I couldn't recommend the hotel highly enough and myself and my girlfriend hope to return next time.

Room Tip: We had a nice balcony where you could just about see the top of the Tower over the nearby buildings.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Upon arriving at the Plaza Tour Eiffel, we were told we would be staying in the room on street level just next to the reception desk. We were also told that instead of a queen or king bed, ours would unfortunately be two twin beds that had been made separately and simply pushed together. Very disappointing since this was our 35th wedding anniversary stay and first trip to Paris. Despite being told this would be fixed the next day, it was not. The room also appeared little like pictures found on the web. The complementary breakfast was nice and the staff was very friendly and responsive. We particularly appreciated staff help with our transfer to the airport. The Trocadero tube station is a short 5 minute walk away. Overall, the room situation was disappointing and we would probably try another hotel next time. TripAdvisor rating inflated...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

The location of the hotel is not bad, the service was acceptable and friendly, the rooms are very very small... We had the standard room, I asked if we could pay more to get a bigger room but they were all full. Would try other hotels next time.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I am a frequent visitor to Paris and stayed here for just 1 night, on my way to the outskirts of Paris for a conference. The rooms were large by central Paris standards and for being so close to the Eiffel Tower, it was a very quiet and quaint neighborhood. They did not have a room for me when I arrived from an early flight but they were kind and let me have breakfast and hang out in the lobby until a room was available. I agree with one of the other reviewers who said the breakfast was okay but not a highlight. There is a small fitness center which you don't always find in the Paris boutique hotels. A colleague and I walked about 7 minutes to the Trocadero and there were plenty of restaurants to choose from for dinner. The location is a short walk to the Eiffel Tower and all of the museums in that area. While I still prefer staying in the Sr. Germain area, this is a nice alternative.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I absolutely love the area, it is situated in a nice, clean, upscale neighborhood. We only had a 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower, and the Metro was only steps away.Plenty of restaurants to choose from The hotel is a nice boutique style hotel, the staff was very friendly, and very helpful, after a day of exploring Paris it was nice to come back to friendly smiles, who were interested in hearing about our day. It is the perfect hotel for me, and my family. Planning to visit Paris next summer, will be staying at the Plaza Tour Eiffel again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family