In comparison to American hotels, we knew our stay would be tight with three people. However, we were surprised to find the arrangement of beds spacious. We had plenty of storage areas for our bags. The bathroom was a decent size for the space. Our window looked out to the street which we left open majority of the time. The lobby area was inviting with a small patio out back perfect for a glass of wine before hitting the town. There is a small elevator but we mostly used the decorative winding staircase.The staff at the hotel was very knowledgeable of the area and spoke English. They told us were to find self laundry, hair salons, grocery stores, and booked attractions for us. The location was also excellent. We walked to most attractions. When we did take a cab, it was inexpensive. I will suggest hailing your own cab or using the taxi stands. If a hotel calls a cab for you there is a hefty surcharge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centraly located hotel, near Opera and departement store. All rooms have been completely renovated in 2011. Nice english and spanish speaking staff.All rooms have minibar, safe, Wifi, room service, hairdrier.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Berne Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berne Opera Hotel Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Hotel Paris