The Hotel is exactly looking like on the pictures. The location of the hotel is very good. On one hand you have the metro very near and within 6 stops you are on Champs Elysee. Also within 30 minutes’ walk your reach Montmartre. Near to the hotel are plenty of shops, restaurants and bakeries. The hotel in it salve is very nice if you compare other hotels in Paris for a similar price. What I liked a lot that it had free W-Lan. Also the rooms were furnished quite modern and it was quite clean. What was a bit negative that for my taste it was not very warm in the room. Especially the bathroom was very cold. What was wondering me was that the bathroom had a heating and I turned it on maximum the heating was very hot but the room was cold. I guess the isolation is not very good. Additional you can hear your neighbor very well this is also indication that because of the age of the building it is not well isolated. Never the less for the price I think it was a good hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centraly located hotel, near Opera and departement store. All rooms have been completely renovated in 2011. Nice english and spanish speaking staff.All rooms have minibar, safe, Wifi, room service, hairdrier.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Berne Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berne Opera Hotel Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Hotel Paris