All reviews champs elysees eiffel tower chez andre golden triangle alma marceau police station high end shopping within walking distance louis vuitton honesty bar boutique hotel breakfast room croissants perfect location complimentary breakfast sitting room every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First, the best part of this hotel is the front desk staff and people who help with your bags. Upon check in we were told we were upgraded. When we got to our room, we found a room with stains on the floor, lighting that was wired very oddly (like we had desk lamps but couldnt turn them on without having the overhead light on), we had outlets which were loose to the wall and looked like you could see behind where they attached into the wall and we had a shower which just leaked all over the floor because the glass of the shower didnt come far enough over to protect things. Wifi was horrible and although we could connect to it, it did not work where we could actually go to any websites on it. Also, we had a long day one day and were very tired. We ordered some food only to find out that they wouldnt let you eat the food in your room. We had to basically negotiate with the front desk staff on another place to eat. I found this ironic because they would bring breakfast to your room and have stains all over your room but, they wouldnt let you eat in your own room. Breakfast was a basic continental breakfast and they up charge for things like bacon, which i think is just nitpicking at an already overpriced hotel. For what was paid for the room, i wouldnt stay here again. The staff was helpful though and i felt bad for the guy who brought us our bags as he has to walk the steps with everyones luggage. I also want to say that if we were upgraded, i dont want to know what the original room may have been like. I also remember hearing people complain about issues they were having to the front desk person and so i know it wasnt just me. We honestly just wanted to get through paris and onto our next stop.

1  Thank OIFDoc
WestendParis, Responsable commercial at West-End Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for your comments regarding the staff, we work every day to provide the best service and to guarantee a very pleasant sta to all our guests.

Bringing the luggage to the rooms is one of the services we propose and you were not obliged to use it, would you have wanted to take care of your luggage we would have, of course, accepted your choice.
And, for the information of other potential guests that might read you comment, I can assure my colleagues don’t use the stairs, an exclusive lift is at their disposal and they can also use the guest’s lift when needed.

In regards to the breakfast and food consumption in the rooms. We do indeed propose to all of our clients to have breakfast in their rooms without any extra charge, an option we have to compensate the fact that our breakfast room is quite small. And we also propose a room service for lunch and dinner, like almost any other Hotel around the world.
So, it is not exactly forbidden to eat in the rooms; what we do not accept is for our clients to bring or order food from the outside, like you did. We used to accept this in the past and a lot of clients took advantage of our flexibility and were not very careful or conscious; some, even travelled with their cooking supplies and cooked in the rooms, causing a lot of stains that were impossible to remove.

I understand the room you had was not what you expected and would like to inform you that a big renovation will start by the end of next month. The carpet will be changed in all our rooms, hallways and stairs.

Your Sincerely,

Karen Gameros

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well what an absolutely delightful find! So pleased my best friend booked this hotel as a surprise present for my 21st. The pro's and con's include:

+ Amazing customer service, so friendly, especially the evening warden and the gentleman on front desk in the day. Helped us have a room with a balcony as it was my birthday.
+ Incredible location, 1 minute walk from Avenue Montagne (with Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga etc)
+Superior Room (Request for a balcony) we had a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower, as was able to request breakfast in our room on our balcony.
+Spacious room and bathroom in a safe and secure location

-Walls are rather thin as I could hear next doors conversation.
-No battled water complimentary in our room.

In all, would highly recommend. Have already sent to my family, and looking to come back!

Room tip: Superior Room with balcony
Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

We had a lovely experience at the West End Hotel! It’s in a great location and within walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysees. The rooms were beautiful and you could see the tip of the Eiffel Tower from ours. The staff was also so nice and helpful!! We also enjoyed the breakfast which was delicious and had lots of gluten free options for me. We would definitely return here when back in Paris!

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank madtravelss
Reviewed September 3, 2019

This is a great hotel with very friendly staff and great service. Reception has staff that help you book trips and restaurant booking which we found great. Breakfast was lovely it was continental with a great choice and you could order hot at a extra cost. Rooms were good with ac you could turn up or down, the bathroom had plenty of hot water. They run a honesty bar which came handy when you fancied a drink without going out. Would we go back again yes we would.

Room tip: Look properly at the rooms as there is quite a lot of different ones.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

Location = great
Beds = wonderful
Shower pressure = perfect
The staff = friendly , helpful , professional , and welcoming !
Did I miss something?
This was not our first trip to Paris . We have stayed at many other locations in the city . This hotel far exceeded our expectations and provided an affordable luxury stay in the amazing magical city of Paris . I’m torn between recommending it (highly) or keeping it as a guarded treasured secret
To the staff at The West End ... thanks for a perfect stay !