“Best lil Paris hotel off the champs élysées.”
Review of West-End Hotel

West-End Hotel
Ranked #49 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Loved this vintage decorated hotel right of the champs élysées. Filled with antiques. They were so friendly and helpful. Rooms are large if reserving a double we felt like royalty! They have singles that are small but perfect for single travelers.

2  Thank DaliMama888

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Located near Champs Elyse in an upscale neighborhood. Near high end shops, restaurants and cafes. Friendly staff, eager to help. We chose the breakfast included package offering cereals, fruits, cold cuts, cheese, yogurt, etc. Room size is adequate. Very clean.

3  Thank Jose F
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I arrived at the hotel after a long overnight fight at 10.15AM.. I was greeted with a smile and was told by the staff at reception that my standard room would be ready by 2pm which is check in time but as I have had a long journey and needed to rest they offered me an upgraded executive room for the day since I needed to rest and that they would change the room the next day.

I was really surprised at the great geasture given the fact that it was the first time I was a guest at the hotel. The room was amazing with great interiors and wondeerful decor.

The next day I was out and when I came back they had changed my room to a standard room and was once again plesantly surprised with the quality of the room.. spacious for Paris standards, clean and well laid out.

the staff at the hotel spoke clear english and were extremely helpfull and well spoken and offered service with a smile.

The hotel is well located... a five minute walk from the Champs Elysee and 10 minutes from the Eiffel Tower.

I have visited Paris a couple of time before and can easily say this has been my best experience. This hotel will now be my hotel whenever I visit Paris.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank nigel s
Reviewed May 24, 2013

West End hotel is truely wonderful. I took my daughter for her Birthday as it has always been her dream to visit Paris and this wonderful hotel and it's friendly helpful staff made our trip one we will remember always....the location is exceptional as you can easily walk to the Eiffel Tower in less than 10mins at a stroll and the Champs Elysee is 5 mins away. There are also lots of excellent restaurants close to the hotel.
When we arrived we were much earlier than our check in time so our room still needed to be cleaned so they showed us a couple of the rooms that were available and allowed us to choose one and then asked the cleaners to clean it so we could check in early...we had a balcony and you could see the Eiffel Tower amazing. We had breakfast served in our room every morning (which was 2 pastries each, cereal, bread, butter, jam, honey, fruit salad, fresh coffees and fresh jucie) and ate this on the balcony looking at the tower. As the hotel is set off from the road it is nice and quiet. The room was well furnished and the marble bathrooms are superb. The room was very clean. The friendly staff could not do enough for you, they were always happy and smiling. I would recommend this hotel to everyone and I have in fact, one of my customers at work is going to book it! Thanks again to everyone at the West End Hotel.
f

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony as they don't all have them.
2  Thank Charlotte H
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I recently stayed at West-End hotel with my sister in early May and had a delightful stay. The hotel is very lovely with a gorgeous decor. It is located in a beautiful neighbourhood with many delightful restaurants and shops that let you experience Paris as if you lived there. The location of the hotel is absolutely perfect, not too close to the high traffic tourist areas but close enough to enjoy a very short walk to most major sites. You could stroll through the neighbourhood to enjoy all the delightful perks Paris has to offer: food, shops, boutiques and just the fabulous architecture Paris is renowned for.

I must commend their staff on their exceptional friendly service we experienced from the start to the end of our stay. We received exceptional service from all their hotel staff members including the reception desk, the concierge, bellmen, room maids and those who managed the breakfast area; they were all lovely and the service they provided was very much appreciated and very accommodating. I had made a special request for gluten free breakfast items for breakfast and they provided me some of the best quality items which were all delicious. A big thank you! I was very impressed.

The hotel was cozy and warm, very well kept and very fashionably decorated. I enjoyed my stay and look forward to returning in the future with my husband. We are happy to recommend this hotel to friends and family. Thank you again.

3  Thank Fabfior
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Ideally located in a quiet road just Avenue Montaigne and a couple of blocks from the famous Champs Elysee, this hotel is perfect for a quick Paris getaway. Unfortunately there was some work going in the hallway next to our room and the workers were noisy. We had arrived from a very long flight the day before and a late evening with family and would have liked to sleep beyond 8.30AM. Other than that the rooms are large and the price typical for a hotel of this quality and address.

2  Thank KiaOra97
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The hotel is located close to Pont d'Alma, from where you can easily get to Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum or other attraction. The service was great and the room huge. We stayed in the room 419 which has a big bathroom with a separated shower cabine. The staff help me with all the things I needed.
The price isn't too expensive for a 4* hotel and we received a good valued service for our money.
The only minus was the breakfast room, which we found it to be too small for a 50-60 rooms hotel.We had a great week-end at West End and I recommend you should try it also.

Dragos & Imene