“Best english speaking stand-up in Paris”

A New Yorker in Paris
Ranked #32 of 245 Concerts & Shows in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Stand Up Comedy Show in French by an American! What is it like to live in France after the taste of cheese has become bland, when you don't have time to visit the Louvre, when you start to actually understand what the French are saying ? Influenced by Woody Allen, Jerry Seinfeld and Louis CK, Sebastian has decided to share his expat experiences in an comedy show which is so funny that even the French find it "not bad". Girls, work, terrorism... Living the French Dream is not always as smooth and creamy as foie gras.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best english speaking stand-up in Paris”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I recently moved to Paris, and I am a big stand-up fan. I wasn't sure what the english-speaking comedy scene would be like in Paris, but I was really happy to find Sebastian's show. Sebastian's show was hilarious - just as good as any I've seen in the US! If you are looking for a really fun night, whether a local, tourist, or recent ex-pat, I would highly recommend the show.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sebastian Marx, New Yorker in Paris, English version”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Pretty funny! I am an American new to Paris and I definitely enjoyed/understood the material! He worked the crowd well beforehand, taking advantage of the small space. Really animated and engaging! Definitely recommend!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A new yorker in Paris”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Sebastian's stand up comedy is a great night out in Paris. Good quality comedy, easy to meet people at an informal venue, ... and all of that in the heart of Paris!
I highly recommend it

Visited October 2012
“Great comedy.. cozy place”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Great! I would definitely do it again.. there's four flights of stairs to get to the place but it's worth it..

Paris, Ile-de-France, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great english stand up comedy!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have to say Sebastian is the best english speaking show in Paris.
His material is easy to relate to, even for french people, but also very well written. He has a good feeling with the audience and makes us feel like we're all a bunch of friends spending a nice evening together.

I recommend it strongly!