Pros: perfect location, just some minutes walking to the metro station. Train station is also very close.
There are many nice restaurants and supermarkets close.
You have a nice view from the room. Very quite at night, just close the windows.
Cons: dated rooms/bathrooms, the carpet looks a bit nasty.
The breakfast was ok but a bit too expensive for what you get. Better to eat it outside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The two star hotel Timhotel Montparnasse is one of the most ancient hotels in this neighbourhood. Excellent good value ratio. Convenient location: at the foot of the Montparnasse tower, in front of the railway station, and next to ghe Gaîté district (many restaurants, theatres and stores). Underground station at 150 m. 77 rooms with free wifi access. Buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Timhotel Paris Gare Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montparnasse Paris
- Timhotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris