“Excellent location for Paris, good service, very friendly”

BEST WESTERN Tour Eiffel Invalides
Ranked #888 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
UK
“Excellent location for Paris, good service, very friendly”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I booked 2 rooms here for the family. It's 10 minutes from the Eiffel tower and close to a metro line. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were small but being in central Paris, that is to be expected. The rooms were clean and comfortable. We didn't pay the 15 euros for breakfast (seemed rather expensive). Bath/shower was welcome. The 'free wireless' is 15 minutes only - don't advertise something as free when it's 15 mins only - you can't do a lot with 15 mins. They kindly looked after our bags the day we left and we picked them up in the late afternoon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank UkBleep
NIALA62, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Tour Eiffel Invalides, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your nice comments on Trip Advisor.
We propose FREE WIFI SERVICE 24 / 24 HOURS in our property and we are sorry you did not have the chance to get it properly by accident.
We hope and have the pleasure to welcome you again in our BEST WESTERN Tour Eiffel Invalides****.
Alain Guillot.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a great place! The staff were very helpful and polite and the room was bright and clean. It was within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and Invalides and close to restaurants, cafes and the stop for the open top bus tour. The front desk staff were especially courteous. Breakfast in the old basement was delicious and we were extremely happy with our stay at this lovely hotel. Top marks. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
NIALA62, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Tour Eiffel Invalides, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Customer,
It is very enjoyable for a Manager to reed such nice comments. Since Customer satisfaction is the primary goal of our BEST WESTERN Tour Eiffel Invalides****, we are constantly striving to improve our level of curtomer service.
Best regards.
Danvers, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is fhe first review I've written, and I would only take the time to write if I felt it worthwhile. I booked this hotel through their website, securing the Club Room (suite). Upon arrival in Paris I received a call from them that they had booking trouble, and would it be okay if we spent one night in a smaller room - have NEVER had a hotel call me prior to arrival to inform me - very much appreciated and they were very apologetic. The smaller room was okay, but the suite was wonderful! Perfect for me and my 15 year old son to have a bit of space. Nice to have the mini-fridge and two bathrooms. Location was perfect, room very clean, but it was the staff at the front that made my stay. They were helpful, kind, and courteous. A 10 min walk to the Eiffel Tower, Invalides, and Rue Cler for some fresh produce and Macarons! Would definitely stay again, in fact look forward to it!!!

Room Tip: Go for the Club Room, worth the extra expense!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
NIALA62, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Tour Eiffel Invalides, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Cient,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your kind review.
We are happy you enjoyed your stay in our Executive Club room and sincerely hope you will come and visit us again very soon.
Best regards.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed July 9, 2013

When writing a review of a hotel I always consider whether or not a return trip to that location is warranted, or if I would prefer trying somewhere else. I enjoyed the three night stay I spent at this Hotel. The staff were very helpful and gracious. The room, while small was clean and the beds were comfortable. It was a great location for sightseeing and the food options around the hotel were outstanding. (I came away with the knowledge of why Paris is the epicurean capital of the world!!) I would absolutely return to this facility and would recommend it. It was good value for the price.

Room Tip: I have no advice on how to pick a 'good' room. My needs were met entirely in the space I oc...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank anitamoretime
NIALA62, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Tour Eiffel Invalides, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Rajesh,
It was nice to welcome you in our BEST WESTERN Tour Eiffel Invalides****. We will try and get a WAOUH ! next time you come ads visit us. All the best.
San Diego, California, United States
Reviewed July 6, 2013

It was close to the Rue Cler market where we went for breakfast every morning. Half a block from Metro (Tour de Maubourg). Tiny elevator and small rooms. But this is Paris, what do you expect? Front desk was helpful with our needs. The reason I have given only 4 stars is that it didn't wow me. It was a perfectly good base to explore Paris for three days for the four of us.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in 1 and 2 are towards the front. I believe they cost more because you get to see the m...
1 Thank Rajesh P
Thank you very much for taking the time to wright this nice message on Trip Advisor. Please come and visit us again soon !
Best regards