5 people are viewing this hotel
$295
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$295
Trip.com
$253
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Hotels.com$295
eDreams$295
CheapTickets$295
1,274 results
All reviews st germain great location beautiful hotel two metro stations a wonderful stay heart of paris street noise concierge alexandre louvre des cafes arrondissement parisian euro france
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2017

A stylish, clean, welcoming hotel in a great location for those wanting a taste of 'authentic' Paris. Positioned near to lots of great bars and restaurants. Near lovely unique shops as well as designer brands. Handy for a stroll on the banks of the Seine. A short walk to the Louvre. A Metro station just across the road and an RER not far away. Can't fault the place.

Room tip: Room 55 was fantastic!
Date of stay: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Groupe_HMH, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear Gill k,

First of all, thank you for sharing your review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to learn that your stay was highly appreciated mostly because of our staff.

At the Hotel Madison we are very proud of working every day in order to welcome and pumper our guests trough a genuine smile and a flawless service.

and yes in Saint germain des prés you can found all brand, Louis vuitton, guerlain, Raph Laurent, Armani, Cartier, and many other small french shop with unic design.

On your next visit, please, do not forget to send us a direct e-mail at concierge@hotel-madison.com

It will be a pleasure for us to assist you.

Sincerely

Reviewed September 9, 2017

We stayed at Madison Hotel for 10 days & we're very happy. The Hotel has a very good location, two Metro stations few meters away from the Hotel. I love the many cabinets for your stuff. Comfortable beds, linens. Definitely, we will stay again in our next visit to Paris.

Room tip: Spacious. I love the cabinets for your stuff.

Dear Acson G,

Thank you for taking your time to share your positive comment about our hotel Madison. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our perfect location as well the hotel's decoration, furnitures, fonctionalities.

All the staff work hard to strive guests' satisfaction. I will make sure to pass on your kind word.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Madison in the near future, and contact me concierge@hotel-madison.com

Regards,

Reviewed September 9, 2017

We stayed at the Madison for 3 nights at the end of August/beginning September. From the moment we arrived, we felt very comfortable in this charming Boutique hotel.
We received a warm welcome and staff were helpful throughout our stay. Our room on the 4th floor overlooking the church was spacious and comfortable with very attractive modern decor and a great view - probably the best hotel room we have experienced on our many trips to Paris. The location is perfect. We hope to be back.

Dear buesnasvacaciones

I would like to thank you for this detailed report about your stay at
the Hotel MADISON by HMH Group.

I am very glad to read your comments and what are the reasons why you do prefer our property to another one. I am fully convinced that this kind of testimony will be very helpful for our future visitors.

I invite you to contact me at concierge@hotel-madison.com in order for me to assist you with your next reservation.

Sincerely yours.
alexandre.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

We spent 3 days at Hotel Madison and were very happy with this hotel. It is yards from 2 different metro lines so access to the rest of Paris is superb. The neighborhood is very nice with lots of restaurant options and walking access to NotreDame, the Louvre, and other sites.

The hotel itself was beautifully decorated and the staff was extremely helpful in suggestions about how to get around the city, restuarants, etc. Breakfast is an extra charge but was very good.

Room tip: Internal Rooms are around a small central courtyard. No view but cheaper and quiet. City view rooms are more expensive but have the view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank NWtraveller_77

Dear NWtraveller 77,

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to learn that you lived a very satisfying and good experience.

We are very proud to share our devotion for our work and our guests, and your comment is the best reward for all of us.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The Madison is a perfect location for a Paris stay. Surrounded by the best of St Germain (shops and restaurants) but also an easy walk to the Seine and all it has to offer! The staff were very helpful from recommending restaurants, bookings etc. English was also excellent.

Would definitely stay here again (and again)

Room tip: We had a room over the boulevard looking at the old church, lovely
1  Thank dereksA8662WY

M. Derek S

I invite you to contact me at concierge@hotel-madison.com in order for me to assist you with your future reservations.

Best Regards