Hotel Le Littre
$198
$168
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
$138
$117
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$294
$224
Orbitz.com
$400
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,300 results
All reviewsmontparnasse metro stationeiffel towerrue de rennesmontparnasse areaaround the cornertravel agentwalk in closetside streetquiet streetthe hotel staffroom was largeluxembourg gardenshelpful with directionsan upgradehotel is locatedthe air conditioningyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We spent 5 days in this hotel in Sept 2013. Hotel location is good - metro stop very close. Lots of restaurants in close walking distance. Hotel itself is a little shabby around the edges. Beds are NOT very comfortable and pillows are terrible, but rooms were very clean, nice bathroom. No noise from other rooms and room was a good size.
Breakfast buffet was good, exact same menu very day, not much variety but tasted good. Nice staff throughout the hotel, they were very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy S
dirco, Responsable commercial at Hotel Le Littre, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Wendy,

First of all I would like to thank you for your review!

I am sorry our beds and pillows did not meet your expectations; it is quite rare to receive bad comments about it and this is why I would really like to apologize if you did not feel comfortable on the bed.

Thank you for mentioning the fact that rooms are quiet; indeed the fact that the hotel is located in a one-way street and that 90% of our rooms overlook our quite courtyard, one can be sure that they won't be disturbed by the traffic or by other outside noises!

Please be sure that we will take your breakfast comments under consideration; we will do our very best to improve it.

I stay at your disposal shall I be of any assistance to you Wendy and I am looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again during your next Parisian stay!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We booked this hotel through our travel agent at their suggestion but found other better, less expensive hotels in the same area. Breakfast was ok, and the service by the reception staff was fantastic but the rooms were small and the air con wasnt the best (we stayed from 29/8 and the weather was very hot).

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank SFern

Greetings from Paris!

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Could you let us know exactly what went wrong with your stay?
We would be pleased if you could contact us directly in order to get more details about your opinion and what should be improved to turn your stay into a most enjoyable one.

Please kindly note that our smallest room is 20 m² and that it is usually difficult to find a large first category room in Paris.
Regarding the air conditioning system, please feel free to contact us next time you stay with us so that the problem can be fixed rapidly.

We really hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again and we wish you a lovely day,

With my very best regards,

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I booked two superior rooms. One superior double for my husband and myself, and a Triple Superior room for my 18,17,13 years old children. The double room had a blocked sink that kept leaking so was the shower in room 406. The triple room 409 which was supposed to be superior triple room was old , small with peeling paint. The triple room was smaller than the double room and just managed to squeeze a terrible sofa that hurt my son's back. Please see the attached photos for your self and be the judge. No Wi-Fi in the rooms, and I made a complaint. Staff went very cold and rude as soon as I spoke to them and very defensive. I booked my holiday with Lastminute.com for seven days holiday.We would leave in the morning & come late so we don't have to spend time in the very small room 409.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank 607ANON
dirco, Responsable commercial at Hotel Le Littre, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Greetings from the Hôtel Le Littré!
First of all I would like to express our deepest apologies for your experience described in your review. Please be sure that your comments were shared with our team and that we all feel sorry about the image you will keep of your stay with us. We would love to turn this memory into a great one so please next time you come to Paris feel free to contact us, we will do our best to make your stay a most enjoyable one!

Regarding the wifi issue and after deep investigation with our Front Desk Manager and Head Housekeeper, I regret to inform you that we were not aware of that issue; none of my colleague recall seeing the message you attached to your comment. When the hotel is full, as it was the case during your stay with us, wifi can become slower than usual. Please be sure that if we would have been aware of that situation we would have done our best to fix the problem.

I am sorry that you felt disappointed by your rooms; the Direction took your comments under consideration and decided to start renovation works in the room during the winter 2013-2014.
I am also surprised by the comfort of the sofa bed as we changed all of them very recently. All our rooms have a different configuration and a sofa bed could not fit in the double room you had.

Please accept all our apologies on behalf of the entire staff of the Hôtel Le Littré; we truly hope we could be able to welcome you again! I stay at your entire disposal shall I be of any further assistance to you.

With my very best regards,

France & Cristèle - Your devoted Guest Relation Team.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Le Littre is a charming, very French, spacious, friendly and thoroughly professional hotel base for a few days in Paris or a longer stay. Wherever you arrive, it is well worth the short journey by taxi, or metro to your comfortable base.
Centrally situated for all the main sightseeing opportunities but, in a quiet side street, this hotel makes a relaxing base for sightseeing forays.
Advice, directions and even some tickets are readily available, if needed, from the friendly front desk staff, fluent in many different languages, but you are not pushed to do this or that with any particular company. Several metro lines have stations in the area ehich is also served by many buss routes. How did it go follow up enquiries may be sought, if appropriate, when you return, in a friendly and informal way.
The spotless, spacious, well equipped bedroom we had, though charmingly French, had all the facilities expected in a modern hotel. Public areas included a comfortable bar and a magnificent breakfast room, well laid out, with plenty of space for everyone even on busy mornings.
The breakfast buffet - hot or cold and available from early until 10.30 - in these lovely surroundings. was comprehensive to suit all palates.
Not having a restaurant, though room service was available, was not an issue as the area had a great variety of places to eat of every description with, of course, a number of very nearby traditional Brasseries.
Just in case, a vast range of 'retail therapy' surrounded the hotel in the nearby streets, from French fashion, furniture and day to day living to interesting 'one-off' estabihments.

When we are lucky enough to return to Paris this is definitely where we will stay.
Can't wait!

Room Tip: The quiet rooms all looked down onto a central courtyard.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ian M

Dear Ian,

I definitely enjoy reading such complete and detailed reviews!! It is always a pleasure to discover our valuable guests' opinions about our property, so that we can always tend to improve our quality of service.

I particularly love the title of your review :-) it is definitely my favourite!! The way you write is also trully enjoyable and I am sure your comments will influence other travellers to come and visit us!

I would also like to thank you for mentionning the fact that our front desk team speaks fluently different languages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian. To know which tickets are available at the front desk, let's run to our Facebook page to discover it, hidden in one of our weekly articles!

Please be sure that all our team stays at your entire disposal for any question you may have; it will be a real pleasure to welcome you again for your next Parisian stay Ian!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed here with my husband, and our two eight year old sons. The room we had was beautiful, enormous, and clean. The breakfast is a full buffet in the dining room. The hotel itself is conveniently located near buses and trains. We travelled all over Paris and the outlying areas from here. The neighborhood has lots of restaurants and shops. The staff Was extremely helpful. It's not in "downtown" Paris, but neither are the prices. My kids were asking when they could stay here again even before we left!
Highly recommended

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Bronwyn P

Dear Bronwyn,

Thanks a million for your so kind review! We are thrilled to receive your comments about your stay with us and especially to hear that your two eight year old sons were asking to come back, it is actually the best proof for us to know that we exceeded your expectations!! Maybe one day they will come and visit us with their own families ;-) who knows?

Defining a "downtown" Paris is usually quite difficult: every crucial monument or not-to-be-missed places to visit are located in different areas of Paris; Montparnasse area, where the hotel is located, offers all the fastest transportation means to go from the hotel to each of these monuments, by metro, bus or even walking; it is so easy to walk around Paris :-)

So... your comment is PERFECT; thank you so much!

We definitely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at the Hôtel Le Littré! Whenever you come back, we will still do our best to make your stay a most enjoyable one!

With warm regards from Paris,