“Italian food in Paris ”
Review of Tentazioni

Tentazioni
Reserve with
Tentazioni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #515 of 18,356 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Description: In front of the Moulin de la Galette, this italian restaurant of Montmartre is maybe the better one with his fresh and home made italian traditionnal food. This family restaurant offer a large choise of typicals courses cooked in the open kitchen near to a nice courtyard. Taste it!
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband made a booking on advice received on trip adviser - but it was not so busy that night...yet the food was very good. Service was good. And what we especially appreciated was that we could bring our own wine @ corkage fee of 7€.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,124)

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Went to this restaurant a few days ago and I must say it was really good!
The restaurant has this family, cozy ambient but do not be fooled by the appearence the food is excelent here, looks good and tastes even better!
Its a family run business and you really feel at home when eating here, all the food is made with care you can really feel it.
if you are in paris do yourself a favor and eat here at least once, make a reservation because the restaurant its not so big and its almost always full.
Will go there again the next time I am in Paris.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Love the place, very cozy. Every trip to Paris I find my way to Tentazioni, it is a memorable experience. To me it is an oasis in Paris, a break from the rich food and an encounter with the real food of Italy.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

The food is amazing and this is a family runs small restaurant and only 16 seats. But the food is very very good here especially the truffle and seafood! I love the lobster pasta! Will come to there again in my next trip to Paris!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

After having reviewed where we can eat ravioli with truffles, we have come across this restaurant on Trip Advisor saying it was 200m from our place and 14th restaurant in Paris. Friday was a busy day so we assumed our chances were little. Anyways, we went for it and it was our best meal in Paris.
We had to wait to get a table for around 15 mins, but the family running the restaurant was so nice and welcoming, that we decided to wait. It was definitely worth it.
We have got a risotto with truffles and by far it was the best one I have ever tried! the atmosphere is very cosy and as I said the family running it is adorable! I wish them all the success!!!