“Best italian in paris!”
Review of Tentazioni

Tentazioni
Reserve with
Tentazioni is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #212 of 18,122 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Description: In front of the Moulin de la Galette, this italian restaurant of Montmartre is maybe the better one with his fresh and home made italian traditionnal food. This family restaurant offer a large choise of typicals courses cooked in the open kitchen near to a nice courtyard. Taste it!
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The food was soo delicious! We went there our first night in paris. Its a family business. Looks like its a deli during the day and restaraunt by night. The parents did not speak much english but the son did. The food was great. I had a traditional marinara and my boyfriend had thier lingunini with truffel creme sauce both done wonderfully. I would definately go again. Reasonable prices as well.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,105)

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The best Italien kitchen and food we have tasted for a long time. Just about perfect. Very cosy place even though its also a store. Very polite and god service. This is very recommendable....try it!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I thought this was a very nice restaurant. If you are in the area, you should dine in. The family were very lovely and accommodating. They were quick and all smiles when we ordered. The food was delicious. My wife had ravioli with langoustine and I had truffles and tagliatelle. Overall, we had a great dining experience and left with a smile.

1  Thank mac_n_cheeseAUH
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Was looking for an italian restaurant when I found this on tripadvisor, saw good reviews so I booked a table via email. The restaurant is lovely, family business. Great athmosphere, great owner and the food just amazing and portions are big. Best lasagne and canelloni we ever had, there is a good menu if you are adventureous to try but as we only like basics we went with the traditional one but amazing. Will definately go back next time we are in Paris

2  Thank JayJx
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went for dinner at Tentazioni Restaurant in Paris recently, and had an amazing experience. The place is cosy and very Italian located in one of the best area of Paris Montmartre. The owners are friendly and very polite. The food is delicious, I had the best Bruschetta ever! I truly recommend this restaurant!!!

1  Thank Federica C