“Nice but too short!”

Aviaxess Helicopter and Jet
Ranked #350 of 553 Tours in Paris
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Went for a flight over Paris. It was promised to get an overall flight time of 30 minutes. Company acted professional altough final flight time was only 15 minutes.

4  Thank Orphilia
There are newer reviews for Aviaxess Helicopter and Jet

Reviewed May 13, 2012

First they say 1h 30 minutes. You Arrive there, 5 minutes you go by helicpter to a place near to Versailles, just seeing Versailles castle very far away. There you stay 1 hour, doing NOTHING, totally close inside a room, nothing to do. After this, 5 minutes flight back to the aeroport in Paris... Flight??? You see Eiffel far away, and nothing else. Totally lie, very bad service, staff does not care if you liked or not. RUN FROM THIS. If you want 10 minutes helicpter flight for 240 euros per person, go ahead. We tried to talk with pilot he said: it is not allowed to fly at Paris!!! What are they selling????

7  Thank fatimapissarra
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Worst thing, we thought we could see Paris from the sky!!! LIE. You get in the helicopter, 5 minutes you go to a far place, stay there 1 hour locked in a small space, after this, 5 minutes you get back to the departure place. FINISH!! Where is the sky trip??? Totally disapointed, the staff just say they don't know. Worst nightmare, NO RESPECT. Money in the trash... DON'T DO IT. See the picture I posted from the helicopter, 10 minutes flight!!!

4  Thank fatimapissarra
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Extremely professionnal , we chartered one of they choppers to fly from Paris to one of our facilities in the North of France. From the office staff, ground staff, crew and machine ... only four words : Top of the Line !

3  Thank xaviercap
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I am pretty sure the flight over Paris is a great idea BUT that company is not the good one to do it.
I bought a discount ticket and booked a date for the flight. It was cancelled apparently for technical reasons.
I took another appointment. They told me that even if it were raining lightly they would fly.... 45 minutes prior to takeoff (we have to arrive 30 minutes prior to take off at least for registering and instructions) while I was parking my car at the heliport they called and the second flight was also cancelled (for weather conditions while it was gorgeus outside, blue and white sky - I even went as far as the Saint Cyr airport were we should have taken the break (20 min drive), and it was as gorgeous as Paris, clear view, no fog, etc.).
That company does not treat its clients, especially when they get a discount ticket, correctly. My advise would be to pick another one if you really want to be able to do your flight.
Luckily for me I live in Paris so I will try again but with another company.

16  Thank ParisianAgnes