“A NICE BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN A GREAT LOCATION”

Holiday Inn Paris Elysees
Ranked #494 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have been staying in this wonderful hotel in december for the Christmas Shopping
The Rooms are comfurtable and very quiet for the headquarters.
The Breakfast is complete with very good patries and orange Juice
the Metro is just in the street ,Printemps Galeries Lafayette and Opera just Walkimg Distance
And The Champs Elysees very Closed and WONDERFUL
the staff Is Friendly and very Professionnal,
We will always return here for Shopping but also for ths Show in Paris

Room Tip: Room 403 very good Twin Bed with nice Shower
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
DirectionHI, Responsable relations publiques at Holiday Inn Paris Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience.
Our team is very touched by your appreciation! ! We make everything to ensure that our guests have a good and memorable stay with us.
Were are definitely close to all the shopping and the famous Christmas market!
Our entire team wishes you an happy new year. We hope to see you soon for a shopping stay!

Warm Regards,

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Paris Elysees

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Its a great hôtel in the center of Paris
Great service and admirable location.
Amazing breakfast with lovely people. Judging by the advice of the hotel, the iceskating at the "Grand Palais" was wonderful and we shouldn't miss it. We loved too the avenue des Champs Elysées.
I advice this hôtel for the quality of the service, the great location and the proximity to the museum.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Mirandabe

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that your stay in the Holiday Inn Paris Elysees it well. Our proximity to the metro and the Champs Elysees can combine culture and shopping!
We look forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Team is very nice, I had plenty of advice for shopping! The rooms are very clean and well decorated. Trendy and renovated. Family spirit and varied breakfast!
I went with my husband to take some time for us and we had the feel of a small cocoon. Team was great for us!

Room Tip: Rooms on the corner
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sophie j
DirectionHI, Responsable relations publiques at Holiday Inn Paris Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Sophie J.,

Thank you for your feedback. Our staff is improving every day thanks to your encouraging comments. We are delighted that your stay in our hotel have liked.
Our team tries to make you happy and take care of yourself after a hard day of shopping!

We look forward to welcoming you again in the Holiday Inn Paris Elysees!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I got this hotel from one of those "secret hotel bargins" on a travel website just as I arrived on at CDG for a last minute business trip while I was in Africa. I used my smart phone, a few key strokes and that's it, my hotel reservation was made while I was waiting for my bags. You can do that now and the need for information desks or hotel booking services is a thing of the past. I agreed to take whatever bargain the website came up with and voila, this very pleasant centrally located hotel popped up. Let's hear it for the smart phone, the internet, and travel in August to get a great deal in Paris. Had I done the same a month later, it is unlikely I could get such a nice hotel for the price I got -- about $120 per night for a renovated, branded and nicely appointed hotel. Granted, the room was small. It might be a tight fit for some, especially if you are not travelling alone. But It is a branded hotel with standards to maintain. Plan to pay for everything, in-room internet access (free at the two or three lobby machines), breakfast. But since this is smack dab in central Paris, about a long block from the Elysee Palace, finding a cafe or restuarant is a simple as walking out the door and turning left or right. I would go back and I recommend this for the business or holiday traveller.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank timhrose

Dear Guest,

Thank you to give us your impressions during your stay at the Holiday Inn Paris Elysees. Your opinion is important for us.
Indeed, since few month, you have the possibility to book with just 3 clicks, your room. We offer the best rates and rooms available at the last minute!
Our hotel has been recently renovated to offer you all the comfort and hi-tech services. The size of our rooms depending on the architecture of the building. We will be delighted to welcome you again and book for you a spacious and comfortable room.
Proximity to shops, restaurants and cultural sites allow you to vary your meals.

Again, thank you for your advice to travelers and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed here 1 night at end of trip. Hotel offered Deal with free breakfast and river criuse, This made last day in Paris very enjoyable as location is very central with Metro & shopping very close. Staff very helpful organising late check out and airport transfers.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
DirectionHI, Responsable relations publiques at Holiday Inn Paris Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

We are delighted that your “short stay” in the Holiday Inn Paris Elysees it well. Indeed, our package "I love Paris" can combine a night, a breakfast and a cruise in Paris. Our proximity to the metro and the Champs Elysees can give culture and shopping during a short stay!
We look forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I used priority club points to book this hotel for 3 nights so only ended up spending about $200 instead of the $1200-1500 it would have originally cost. Since I got such a great deal I really can't complain. The hotel was very cute, the room was clean, although small. The air conditioning had been switched over to heat only so the room was hot until we figured out how to open the window. We originally booked a room with two twin beds but upon check in were told that they did not have that available and only had the handicap room available. Aside from having to shower right next to the commode it wasn't that big of a deal. Now had I paid the full price for the room I would have been upset, but like I said for only $200 total its something I was prepared to deal with. The hotel is in a really cute neighborhood. 2 minute walk to the Miromesnil station. About a 5 minute walk from a little grocery store, 10 minutes from the Monoprix which is like a Macy's and a Kroger mixed together. All in all, I really enjoyed my experience. The hotel staff was very friendly and even helped me practice my french. Bottom line, if you can get a deal I say go for it. Paris is very expensive and I would imagine any hotel in the same neighborhood would cost just as much if not more.

Room Tip: Rooms above the first floor are probably quieter but I didn't really notice the noise.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

We take full account of all your advice and comments allow us to offer a daily delivery service always better and a multicultural team.
We reserve a special welcome to our guests Priority Club. We have offered a room usually available to our guests with disabilities, very spacious twin room, because only this one was available for all you stay. Our staff wishes you to have the best stay possible. Do not hesitate to ask them if you want a service, heating or cooling, help or information.
Our excellent location allows an international shopping!
Our team will be delighted to welcome you back and raedy to practice French during your next visit to Paris.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

As a platinum Priority Club member, my friends and I booked this hotel because of its boutique hotel status and close proximity to a metro station. After checking into our adjoining rooms on Saturday night and hitting the town with some friends, I received a phone call from the front desk at 1AM stating that I would have to switch rooms on Monday because the hotel was so booked. On Sunday morning, my friends and I went to the front desk to clarify the need to move rooms. The explanation provided was that someone had paid for a family suite, which equated to the adjoining rooms we had been provided. As 3 out of the 4 of us were platinum members who had paid for the hotel with points, apparently that meant our points and brand loyalty were not as important as someone who had paid with cash. The hotel staff was completely unapologetic about their mistake. We were also told that one room had to be moved that day (Sunday) instead of Monday as we were originally told in the 1AM phone call. As such, we had to rush back to the room and pack up our stuff as best as we could prior to leaving for the day. Upon arriving back at the hotel that evening, I was told that my room had been moved to a handicapped room but that I would be forced to move again on Monday because that room would be needed. When I asked to speak to a manager, I was told this was not possible. The handicapped room was terrible, and the shower flooded the entire bathroom. On Monday night, we were given a third room. The most frustrating part is that our friends were never asked to move out of the other side of our original adjoining room, which makes the hotel staff’s original rationale for our moves invalid. If we had known we would be treated so poorly by the hotel staff and be forced to pack our belongings each and every morning, I would have booked the Holiday Inn next to Notre Dame. This was a terrible hotel experience, and I would never return here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
8  Thank kari4ksu
DirectionHI, Responsable relations publiques at Holiday Inn Paris Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Dear Guest,
We are always delighted to welcome members of Priority Club at the hotel Holiday Inn Paris Elysees. We are very upset by of your experience. Infact, the problem is that you have 3 reservations under 3 different names. In this case, we considered that it was 3 different guests and 3 separate stays, if not, be sure that we would have chosen a room that can accommodate you throughout your stay. Guests who have the “rewards night” have “standard rooms”. If is it possible and our availability, we propose adjoining rooms if you ask and need. As a Priority Club member, and when availability permits, we give our customers an upgrade. This is what we have done during your first night. However, the next day, the same room was assigned to a customer who asked for this room category. We always welcome and special attentions to our PC members.
Believe in our sincere apologies. Unfortunately, this is a misunderstanding here.
We invite you for your next booking to mention just one name for one stay.

Best Regards,