“Paris Seine River Cruise”

Vedettes du Pont Neuf
Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

This bateaux mouches company is centrally located in Paris, easily reached by subway. We arrived about 20 minutes before the sunset cruise and were able to purchase tickets and secure a seat on the top of the boat. The commentary was done by a French college student, she did a great job narrating in both French and English and at a relaxed pace. I've done both a day and night cruise and both are good. I personally prefer the night cruise as it's fun to see the monuments along the Seine be lit up for the night, and of course, a sparkling Eiffel Tower. The boats are clean and the dock is welcoming. Ticket prices are reasonable.

Date of experience: June 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,651)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"major sites"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed July 2, 2017

We talked about taking a boat cruise to the the lights of Paris at night, and we were fortunate to find this cruise. We booked the last cruise of the night and it was magical! The boat was smaller than so many of the other cruises we saw, and we liked that. We got a seat right up front and had a beautiful cruise. It was well worth the cost, which was less than other options and the perfect amount of time - 1 hour.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

One of the nicer boat tours of the Seine thru central Paris and it covers the major sites in the course of just under an hour. It's easy to reach Pont Neuf from most places in the city and at the end of the tour you are still near may major locations to continue with your day or night.

Reviewed June 24, 2017

It's a relaxing hour-long boat tour along the river. The price was quite reasonable. The guide's English was quite poor, though, so the added narration wasn't very comprehensible. I did the tour on my last day- though it might have been preferable to do earlier in my visit as it would've helped me orient myself to the city layout and more accurately get a sense of the distance between particular landmarks.

Date of experience: May 2017
See more reviews
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Cost is €10 / adult for open dated, or €12 / adult if buy a fixed time. I suggest you get the open dated, because the cruise at 3:30pm have plenty of space, not even 1/4 full on a Tuesday in May 23 2017.

I suggest to take a lower deck seat, and then go to upper level open air deck to take picture. It's an hour tour, so we do not want to sit in the sun the whole time at the upper deck.

Date of experience: May 2017