Open today: 10:30 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent river cruise

We didnt have any reservations, we showed up at the pier under the bridge a boat was leaving in 5... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
troyboy
secaucus
Enjoyable Experience

Really enjoyed this relaxing cruise along the Seine. Bought tickets in advance which turned out not... read more

Reviewed November 10, 2018
TravelingSoccerLoon
Saint Paul, Minnesota

1,644 results
All reviews boat tour night cruise french and english smaller boat live commentary eiffel tower great cruise top deck great commentary past notre dame other companies nice trip seine river different perspective paris at night bateaux mouches points of interest
Reviewed June 20, 2017

Cost is €10 / adult for open dated, or €12 / adult if buy a fixed time. I suggest you get the open dated, because the cruise at 3:30pm have plenty of space, not even 1/4 full on a Tuesday in May 23 2017.

I suggest to take a lower deck seat, and then go to upper level open air deck to take picture. It's an hour tour, so we do not want to sit in the sun the whole time at the upper deck.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

I recommend this Seine River boat because it is the one that the locals use!! See all the landmarks along the River Seine!!

Our guide gave the tour in French and English.

Be prepared to fend off the lock sellers on the way down to the boat.
Boat has a canopy for shade or wide open spaces for those who want some sun!

No reservations required - boats always have room.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017

4 adults and 3 children took the 1115 trip at the end of May. We had paid extra for the specific time but need not have bothered since the boats were less then half full.
Good informative commentary.
Significant number of steps to climb down to the boat from the bridge.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

It was great to see most of the signature buildings and landmarks, but I feel like an hour is a bit too long. If you're only interested in certain landmarks, I don't recommend it. Tour guide who explains every buildings were really kind and nice. I don't necessarily recommend it.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

It was a well designed tour. I recommend that you just show up there and get it . There's no need to pay extra to the other Organizers. It gives you an understanding of the city and Seine.

Date of experience: June 2017