“A memorable evening in Paris”

Rent a Local Friend
Ranked #461 of 570 Tours in Paris
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I frequently visit Paris for business. Been to this amazing metropolis many times since my first trip during secondary school times in 1987. I realized that I didn't actually know much about Paris despite my visits but I somehow gave up on exploring any place further than 5 minutes walking distance from my hotel. What a mistake!

I came across Rentalocalfriend because of a very positive experience with Localtourguide in Los Angeles and decided to give it a shot. I met my local friend Araceli on Saturday evening and she brought me to a lovely restaurant (L'Epigramme) near Odeon metro. Food was great and so was Araceli's company. She's got a great personality, is very friendly and knowledgeable - I truly enjoyed being with her.
Later we went for a long walk to Marais and the beautiful Place de Vosges with its countless galleries. We crossed the river and took a stroll along the Seine... we finally ended up at Bastille after exploring another part of town (I cannot remember all the names so please forgive me for not quoting them) and had a farewell-drink at the Indiana at Place Bastille.

I am still all smiles thinking of that evening and if you go to Paris and feel like exploring the town with someone amazing then Araceli's for you. She is a real gem!

4  Thank GoTigers71