“Best meal in Paris”

Ranked #6,426 of 20,710 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: 15th Arr. - Vaugirard
Description: Bar Brasserie Restaurant Cocktails French Breakfast English Breakfast Lunch Brunch Dinner Happy Hours
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were strolling around the district looking for a different place to eat. He wasn’t too hungry and I was starving! Prime rose was the perfect spot! I had a burger and he had a Chinese Salad. We both agreed that the food, ambiance and service ranked this cafe as our favorite during our week in Paris. It was happy hour, so we both had a couple of drinks, which were quite tasty. Bathroom was clean and the restaurant was tastefully decorated. Primerose was a win in our book!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We were here for a casual dinner, and to watch a football game. I ordered salmon with rice, it was okay, but nothing special. I'd say a little pricey for what we got. The staff was okay. I don't think I'd come back, there are plenty of restaurants at the same street.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Why the heading? My steak simply was not good. It was very average. But my friends both ordered fish and they both said that their meals were very good.

The staff were fine. The place is ageing a bit, but it did have atmosphere.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

One of our better dining experiences in Paris. The service was excellent, with our order executed perfectly despite ordering off menu. Dinner and dessert were delicious. We would definitely eat here again!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Coffee the first day after jet lag was excellent, no rushing you out so you can enjoy the outdoor or indoor eating and atmosphere. Food was very good also.

Date of visit: May 2018